Old Amsoil can pic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -

quote:

Originally posted by pajim17057:
How old is that? Are you going to use it?

Not real sure how old it is? I'm guessing it was made in the 70's or 80's
dunno.gif
. The can was opened from the bottom, so there is no oil in it. I'm going to keep the can, there can't be too many of these out there I wouldn't imagine.

Thats outstanding. Too bad it still doesnt have any oil in it. Ive been trying to pick up old Amsoil stuff as well. I have two versions of the Diesel Fuel Additive Concentrate that are full. One is silver with the blue painted on label and the oval Amsoil logo. Then I have one that is white with the blue label that is a stick on type deal but it has both the oval Amsoil logo and the newer one on it. I found that kinda unique. I also have one of their 10th anniversery drinking glasses. Im hoping to find an oil can eventually that is full.

This was the packaging when I first started running Amsoil in 1978. They switched to round plastic bottles a few years later that looked like the ones currently used by Redline Oil....

TS

The Can uses the "s", when Amsoil First started it had a "z" in it. So it had to be after they changed the name. When that was I don't know.

AMZOIL=old
AMSOIL=new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back