OK you guys win - It's a good BBQ machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: MotoTribologist
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Wonder if the same unit is available internationally.

I'm pretty sure I saw the same one in the ALDI in Toms River, so probably all over.

Were the wheel steel ?

This is the first one I've seen without placky wheels.

That I can't say as it just caught my eye that they had a huge grill boxed up for sale and I didn't really look at it. I recall jokingly asking my wife if she wanted to impulse purchase a giant grill that we really didn't need.

Mine wasn't an impulse purchase. I walked out of the shop with the intended groceries...then walked straight back in and bought the behemoth.

I simply get enjoyment out of the seemingly random large and out of place items ALDI likes to pile up sometimes. No that a grill is necessary random or out of place there, but I smiled all the same at the thought of putting it into the cart.

With the closing of ALL the Orchard Supply Hardware stores they is gonna be a lot of good closeouts on BBQ grills and accy's.
thumbsup2.gif

I simply get enjoyment out of the seemingly random large and out of place items ALDI likes to pile up sometimes. No that a grill is necessary random or out of place there, but I smiled all the same at the thought of putting it into the cart.

Oh yeah...except I had to get their low loading flat trolley...90lbs wouldn't go in the normal one.

I too love their random "specials"...although the Li Ion battery shop vac with 18 minutes run time was a bit TOO random.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

Oh yeah...except I had to get their low loading flat trolley...90lbs wouldn't go in the normal one.

I too love their random "specials"...although the Li Ion battery shop vac with 18 minutes run time was a bit TOO random.

lol.gif

What you wanted to clean the whole mess all in one go? Yeesh, overachiever.
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back