Oil Udder

I was sold until I saw this video. There's no way I'd jack and remove a wheel in order to change the oil on my truck. I'm also not going to bother jamming a screwdriver through my filter. It looks like a neat product, but I'll continue to use my rhino ramps, and (3) form-a-funnels draped over the steering rack.
Thanks for checking out our product! We suck at videos. In hindsight, removing the wheel was more for filming purposes and shouldn't have been mentioned. The screwdriver technique was added because so many people have been telling us that's their go to move. Glad you found a method that works well for you. But be honest....was it the mullet that steered you away? 🤔

Thanks for checking out our product! We suck at videos. In hindsight, removing the wheel was more for filming purposes and shouldn't have been mentioned. The screwdriver technique was added because so many people have been telling us that's their go to move. Glad you found a method that works well for you. But be honest....was it the mullet that steered you away? 🤔
Thanks for your explanation. Mullets are great. I had one from 1987-->1994 (or so). I may still consider your product. The Ram filter location does really suck. Many relocate it.

Ordered your Combo Pack # 1, order OU-1644. Look forward to using it next month at home in Palmer, Alaska, USA.

It should save me from blacktop driveway spillage. Though, I will still take extra precautions the first time or two, until I have my procedure down pat.

Ordered the 3-in model ... hope that's good enough for my 2.9 to 3-in OD filters. :)

Ey Carumba! Just noticed your BITOG10 discount code. Bummer ... missed that!

Ordered your Combo Pack # 1, order OU-1644. Look forward to using it next month at home in Palmer, Alaska, USA.

It should save me from blacktop driveway spillage. Though, I will still take extra precautions the first time or two, until I have my procedure down pat.

Ordered the 3-in model ... hope that's good enough for my 2.9 to 3-in OD filters. :)

Ey Carumba! Just noticed your BITOG10 discount code. Bummer ... missed that!
Thanks @SteveG4 !! Give us a shout if you have any questions or issues! We love to help and yes you are absolutely right. It does change your process so taking a little bit of time really helps!

I'll shoot you a note on the missed code. Happy to give you that discount :cool:

Nice review from an amazon customer for you RAM 5.7 guys!

1631148539000.jpg

What is the recommended method of cleaning the Oil udder?
Shame on me @diyjake

I dont even clean it because I've gotten pretty good at my process to keep on the oil on the inside and I just hang it from the stand. However, Simple Green works like a champ. We have a few customers that just keep their Udder in a cup with that. Works like a champ!

Hey BITOG'ers! Real simple idea. I got annoyed trying to find my grease pencil marks or other marks on my summer and winter tires during change over. So POOF! Fixed that with making some position locating valve stem caps. Below are a few photos and amazon link. Comes in a pack of 2 (8 caps total) machined in aluminum.

Let me know what you think!

81siQcbXSJL._AC_SX466_PIbundle-8,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg

710hn5CHKSL._AC_SX466_.jpg

81ZympzjLvL._AC_SX466_.jpg

AMAZON Link (Midnight Black)

AMAZON Link (Cosmic Red)

More on how the name came to be, video in the works on that!

Cheers all!

Kevin & Elliott

Hey BITOG'ers! Real simple idea. I got annoyed trying to find my grease pencil marks or other marks on my summer and winter tires during change over. So POOF! Fixed that with making some position locating valve stem caps. Below are a few photos and amazon link. Comes in a pack of 2 (8 caps total) machined in aluminum.

Let me know what you think!

View attachment 106771

View attachment 106772

View attachment 106773

AMAZON Link (Midnight Black)

AMAZON Link (Cosmic Red)

More on how the name came to be, video in the works on that!

Cheers all!

Kevin & Elliott
LOVE the idea! I do 5 tire rotations on my Jeeps PLUS I have multiple sets of tires (Mud tires/AT's off-road/on) that I frequently swap for winter or off-road trips. I've been using chalk to mark the tires and that frankly sucks.

I do have a thing for red, as long as it is UV resistant and doesn't turn pink. LOL!

I'd also like to see a 5th one for the spare, as again, I do 5 tire rotations. I've got 3 sets in the cart for my Wranglers and will ultimately pick up a few more sets for my kids' cars, once they choose a color.

Thanks, Kevin!!

Well those Cosmic Red ones just about match my new Mazda.

LOVE the idea! I do 5 tire rotations on my Jeeps PLUS I have multiple sets of tires (Mud tires/AT's off-road/on) that I frequently swap for winter or off-road trips. I've been using chalk to mark the tires and that frankly sucks.

I do have a thing for red, as long as it is UV resistant and doesn't turn pink. LOL!

I'd also like to see a 5th one for the spare, as again, I do 5 tire rotations. I've got 3 sets in the cart for my Wranglers and will ultimately pick up a few more sets for my kids' cars, once they choose a color.

Thanks, Kevin!!

Great feedback thank you! We were also thinking of have IR and IL for the dually guys!

I bought one when it was offered with the discount before. Used it once on my 2016 Honda CR-V with 2.4 L. The filter is under it at about a 45 degree slant, and the oil-udder did not capture enough oil to make it worth using. Just one more item to clean after the job.

If the filter was under the vehicle and not at an angle it would most likely work.

But for my slanted filter, it does not work. The next time I changed the oil, I loosened the filter about 1/8 turn to be sure the filter is not stuck, and then punched a hole on the bottom of the filter with a 1/8 Stanley straight edge screwdriver deep into the filter and let it drain for a while. Then when I removed the filter it did not make as much mess.

I am looking for the oil udder 3 for my FL500S filters, but I can't find it on the website. Should I just order the oil udder XL?

Bought one the other week for my Ram. Looking forward to trying it out next weekend.

Super fast shipping from the website.

Bought one the other week for my Ram. Looking forward to trying it out next weekend.

Super fast shipping from the website.
Used it this weekend. Definitely made a less messy experience.

Still cursing these engineers, my word.

Back