Oil Udder

Just ordered the Oil Udder with Drain Kit. Looking forward to trying it out! I hope you guys fly to the stars with this thing and whatever you have in store for the future!

Yess! Thilled! Packing it up now. :cool:

Honestly, this is great to hear. We took a big risk developing this so when we get feedback it makes my week! We are also thrilled and very excited people are just starting to talk about it and see the value. We know we have a super unique tool that is high quality not a gimmick. However building trust will take time and only be done through user to user conversations and not us pushing it.

Thank you all for the kind comments and we really look forward to your experience with the tool. We know you wont to back to the old way and hope it'll be in the garage of all BITOG users someday! (Yes even you non spin-on filter people.... :D)

Cheers!

Kevin

I received mine a few weeks ago and used it for the first time the other day. What a great product. I could never manage to not spill oil when changing the filter on my Golf. I'll use it on cars I maintain going forward!
Love it!!! Thank you for the note! Sent you a PM btw

Looks like a good idea. I wonder how it works on a horizontal mounted filter, like so many Hondas?
They are pretty much a hot mess.
I bought one but does not work for my 2016 Pilot. Filter is too close to the crossmember under the car. Went back to the gallon size Ziploc bag.

I was just looking at their website and saw the picture of the Oil Udder being used as a funnel. I'm going to try using it the next time I change the oil on my Duramax as a fill funnel. Whoever put the oil fill near the back of the engine on the left side valve cover should be required to fill the Duramax 1000 times after an oil change. Kind of like when you had to write, "I will be a good boy" 1000 times while everyone else went out for recess. The height and stiffness of the Oil Udder should make it a perfect funnel for this.
I used my deluxe one as a flexible filler for my Kia manual transaxle. The included hose can be "folded" to fit into the filler hole, works well where rigid funnels struggle. Looking forward to using it in it's primary application too!

I used my deluxe one as a flexible filler for my Kia manual transaxle. The included hose can be "folded" to fit into the filler hole, works well where rigid funnels struggle. Looking forward to using it in it's primary application too!
Good to know! I use it as a flexible for a ton of stuff. Lawn mower, leaf blower, etc. Some shop guys have found good applications for it with coolant. Let us know how it works on the filter when you get a chance to use it.

Have you guys shipped to Canada? Anything involving customs forms is a dealbreaker. ;)

Edit: found it on Amazon.ca , the Canadian version of Amazon. No worries. Now to save up my beer cans. :p
Good to hear you found it on amazon! We do ship to Canada on website direct but we charge $9.99 flat rate for shipping.

December 2020 issue of Car and Driver Magazine . :cool:

CarandDriver_med.jpg

Oil Udder | BITOG Black Friday Sale
Save 30 % on Oil Udder. Amazon Link ---> BITOG Black Friday

The discount is an additional 10% off added to the 20% Black Friday offer on Amazon. Click "add to cart" before you see the additional 10% come off the price. Sale runs until Monday at 11:59PM. As always, feel free to reach out with questions or feedback.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Kevin and Elliott

Back