Oil Udder

I was sold until I saw this video. There's no way I'd jack and remove a wheel in order to change the oil on my truck. I'm also not going to bother jamming a screwdriver through my filter. It looks like a neat product, but I'll continue to use my rhino ramps, and (3) form-a-funnels draped over the steering rack.
Thanks for checking out our product! We suck at videos. In hindsight, removing the wheel was more for filming purposes and shouldn't have been mentioned. The screwdriver technique was added because so many people have been telling us that's their go to move. Glad you found a method that works well for you. But be honest....was it the mullet that steered you away? 🤔

Thanks for checking out our product! We suck at videos. In hindsight, removing the wheel was more for filming purposes and shouldn't have been mentioned. The screwdriver technique was added because so many people have been telling us that's their go to move. Glad you found a method that works well for you. But be honest....was it the mullet that steered you away? 🤔
Thanks for your explanation. Mullets are great. I had one from 1987-->1994 (or so). I may still consider your product. The Ram filter location does really suck. Many relocate it.

It did! Thanks for posting! They don't put it up on YouTube until all their segments run on Motortrend, Rev'n TV etc. But yes that is us! Elliott's stash was hilarious. cut it the night before in the hotel on a dare :ROFLMAO:

Ordered your Combo Pack # 1, order OU-1644. Look forward to using it next month at home in Palmer, Alaska, USA.

It should save me from blacktop driveway spillage. Though, I will still take extra precautions the first time or two, until I have my procedure down pat.

Ordered the 3-in model ... hope that's good enough for my 2.9 to 3-in OD filters. :)

Ey Carumba! Just noticed your BITOG10 discount code. Bummer ... missed that!

Ordered your Combo Pack # 1, order OU-1644. Look forward to using it next month at home in Palmer, Alaska, USA.

It should save me from blacktop driveway spillage. Though, I will still take extra precautions the first time or two, until I have my procedure down pat.

Ordered the 3-in model ... hope that's good enough for my 2.9 to 3-in OD filters. :)

Ey Carumba! Just noticed your BITOG10 discount code. Bummer ... missed that!
Thanks @SteveG4 !! Give us a shout if you have any questions or issues! We love to help and yes you are absolutely right. It does change your process so taking a little bit of time really helps!

I'll shoot you a note on the missed code. Happy to give you that discount :cool:

Nice review from an amazon customer for you RAM 5.7 guys!

1631148539000.jpg