Oil Recommendations For Leaks?

Lubegard Biotech. Add 2 oz per quart of oil. It is an ester and conditions seals. I've used it in many systems and it works. Biotech (blue) is for engine oil, different formulations and known my colors for applications, red for tranny or PS, yellow for diffs, etc.

Other than that, 10w-30 Mobil 1 HM. Makes maxlife look like olive oil for those in the know... ;)

Hijacked account maybe site administrator has to rid the ads there a backdoor getting penetrated

Does anyone have a good oil recommendation for a vehicle that has some slow leaks?

I have been running Supertech (Warren) high mileage synthetic 5w-20.

Recently I switched to Mobil 1 0w-40 because I felt like it. My truck has a few slow oil seeps that I do not want to repair right now ($$$). Should I keep running the M1 or switch to a 5w-30 HM syn? Recommendations? Thanks!
You state because no $$$ you can't fix it, but that's the ONLY way to stop the leak. You might try VML. It's "SUPPOSED TO" slow leaks down. YMMV.

I usually use Castrol and Valvoline in anything. I won’t say anything in regards to my thoughts about whether you should use conventional or synthetic because it will cause controversy. I would use a conventional high mileage though.

Back