Oil locked up

Isn’t plan b free in a lot of PP clinics and stuff like that?

I do admit to shoplifting a pack of condoms from the pharmacy a long long time ago, not my proudest moment but I was 15 so you can give it a pass...
Hahaha no you don’t want to be relying on Plan B, that’s for accidentally slipping one past the goalie think about it like engine honey or other oil thickening additive. Condoms are akin to running an SN Plus synthetic oil in the grade and OCI that is stated in the owners manual, safe but boring. Not sure if Wal Mart gives away free condoms, I think every hospital, college health office, PP, community health org will give you free sailor hats but I agree with the quoted post, at least leave the cheap ones out, save us all some money.

The Walmart’s near me have the contraceptives locked up. I wish they weren’t locked up because the people who steal and can’t afford them don’t need to be bringing children into this world in the first place.
Agreed. Walmart folks are prolific breeders.

This is why Valvoline jugs are top notch when it comes to security. The large clear cap let’s you see and confirm the foil seal before you buy.

You gotta appreciate the fact that to some people stealing is like breathing.
I witnessed a thief being caught and his response was, "It was there!".
A percentage of people have ALWAYS been garbage. It's just that the percentage is rising.

I went to a different Walmart today as the one by me is never stocked. I was after some
Castrol EDGE LL. I found it but it was under lock and key. I pushed the button and the wait began. Finally had to hunt someone down. My Wife was laughing over the whole situation. This was a first for me. BTW this was in Poway CA. not in a run down area at all. More of a middle to upper class neighborhood.
Good ol' Poway.

Need to get back for some Tacos Asadero

Off topic here but who would pay $36 for a jug of oil at the parts store when the Walmart down the street sales the same jug for $21? Apparently someone does...

Off topic here but who would pay $36 for a jug of oil at the parts store when the Walmart down the street sales the same jug for $21? Apparently someone does...
Parts stores (like AAP) sell 5 quarts of oil and a filter for $32.99.

Hard to beat, even at Walmart.

Some of us have $20 oil filters.

The Walmart’s near me have the contraceptives locked up. I wish they weren’t locked up because the people who steal and can’t afford them don’t need to be bringing children into this world in the first place.
Also it makes people that want to buy them far less likely to ask for them

Baby formula , detergent , even mens razors are locked up at my walmart. they know what is walking out the door unpaid and target that with locks. Even my home depot has put the cordless tools in cages .

many stores have a policy of not stopping thieves. cheaper to let them take then stuff than an employee getting hurt or bad guy getting deaded.

People often buy a jug for an oil change, pour the old oil back into the container, then return it. Some of the clerks never check and it gets put back on the shelf for some poor sap to pick up.
ok funny story, I had something similar happen to me... I changed the oil in our 2005 Jeep and poured the used oil back into the 5 quart container. With Covid 19 we can't use the auto entrance to take back oil so I had to go in the front door. The Walmart greeter was like do you need to return that? I said no it is used oil and took it to the auto desk for recycling... A less honest person probably could have gotten a free oil change...

Just my $0.02

I went to a different Walmart today as the one by me is never stocked. I was after some
Castrol EDGE LL. I found it but it was under lock and key. I pushed the button and the wait began. Finally had to hunt someone down. My Wife was laughing over the whole situation. This was a first for me. BTW this was in Poway CA. not in a run down area at all. More of a middle to upper class neighborhood.
Nice...guess I'll keep having mine delivered to the house. 👍

I was at Smart & Final the other day and saw their Red Bull energy drink was in a locked display cabinet. ***

Spray paint cabinet all locked up here..but on top of cabinet are MANY cases of boxed cans and MANY individual cans lined up all within reach.
It is just life these days...it doesn’t have to make sense!

Back