oil level same on DS after 7200 miles on ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
car is a 2009 pontiac 2.2 ecotec that is getting 35mpg, 27, 700 miles on odometer...i will go another 1000 miles before i get my FA under car to change oil, so far i like ultra a lot...40% oil life left, i dont have to change soon but i love buying oil...shaking as we speak

I know what you mean, I applaud you for being so patient, went through an oil rehab program and can finally wait 6K before I give in.
10.gif

Pulling up around 10k on my first fill of ultra as well, a fine oil I don't see much if any difference in sound, power, color, smell, (taste?) than any of the other oils I have used.. I'm very impressed with this oil as far as specs go, supposed cleaning power along with keeping an engine clean in like new condition etc).

I expect to open my engine up with it looking just like them there pistons on them pictures
48.gif
, now the fun making part is over I was impressed with the advertised cleaning of PU, and to be honest the starting TBN along with specs is why I purchased.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
What is "DS"?

I`m glad you asked.....cause I was wondering the same thing.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: lexus114
What is "DS"?

In case you were also wondering about "FA," it stands for FAT A**.

Originally Posted By: Loobed
Originally Posted By: lexus114
What is "DS"?

In case you were also wondering about "FA," it stands for FAT A**.

I knew that one.
48.gif

I have about 1K miles on the Legacy with PU, checked the level and it has not budged a bit. 207K miles, I typically have to overfill a bit. No drips in the driveway either. I'm really digging the Ultra! When I use up the OCI in my wife's SUV I'll be switching everything over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back