oil for T-56

I'm really confused on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a DEX III, there is Amsoil (not fuel efficient) and Redline D4, as noted by Mola

yes, i wonder how the trans will behave with the higher viscosity. surprisingly amsoil specifically recommends it.
I am sure they would since their ATF is 7.5 cSt@100C, which is the average viscosity of the Dexron III/Merc ATF spec.

Furthermore, no ATF or MTF is going to save your transmission from increased wear if you are generating twice the horsepower for which it was designed to handle. o_O

you mean signature series? this is 7.6/37 viscosity. im simply looking for a heavier fluid (i came up with the notion that more protection is needed when you put twice the torque through the trans than what its rated for). thats why i mentioned tes-295/668.

pablo, i appreciate it. its a general question, but the one i would do first is a 07 c6zo6. if you talk to amsoil, could you ask why torque drive seems to be non-existent in europe (or where to get it)?
I did not talk to tech support about product distribution in Europe. Best bet there is to ask an approved outlet. I am specifically prohibited from being involved in sales outside of USA and Canada. And really me even asking any detailed questions about International sales and distribution decisions brings a rath of **** that l don't want to deal with. Again.

it might be usefull to copy my original post in here:

"is anybody running amsoil "manual synchromesh transmission fluid" (mtfqt) in a t-56?"

it is specifically recommended by amsoil for the t56. (of course they will also tell you their dex3 equivalent is correct.)

it might be usefull to copy my original post in here:

"is anybody running amsoil "manual synchromesh transmission fluid" (mtfqt) in a t-56?"

it is specifically recommended by amsoil for the t56. (of course they will also tell you their dex3 equivalent is correct.)
? Please read what I posted.

Back