OIL Discussion on DIGITAL CORVETTE.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang,

I was reading one of my favorite CorvetteSites, DIGITALCORVETTES.com, and saw this posting on Oil and Filters, by GrumpyCorvette. I hope it is proper to use this post here. It is overwhelming! It confirms many things discussed here and creates much thinking and I'm sure, debate. It's a few years old, but very relavent.

This man is very thorough as are his credentials. The most surprising fact to me is his advocacy for MMO-Marvel Mystery Oil!!!

Read this and enjoy!
burnout.gif
burnout.gif

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14432&highlight=synthetic+motor+oil

Yaaarrgh! "Mobile" 1 strikes again! Ha ha... how incredibly petty of me.

From what I read of his post/manifesto, he pretty much seems to know his stuff. I'd buy a used car from that guy any day.
cheers.gif
Putting that much experience into words can be tricky sometimes, but he never lost me (not hard to do), and surprisingly, came to a lot of the same "conclusions" about synthetic oil that I have. I'm glad that people like him have a place to share all their experience with everyone else. The internet is the best!

WOW -- that was 1 long post. I wonder how long it would take to read his complete post, PLUS all the links within it?!

He does seem to be very knowledgable, and I would buy his used Vette also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back