OIL Discussion on DIGITAL CORVETTE.com

Gang, I was reading one of my favorite CorvetteSites, DIGITALCORVETTES.com, and saw this posting on Oil and Filters, by GrumpyCorvette. I hope it is proper to use this post here. It is overwhelming! It confirms many things discussed here and creates much thinking and I'm sure, debate. It's a few years old, but very relavent. This man is very thorough as are his credentials. The most surprising fact to me is his advocacy for MMO-Marvel Mystery Oil!!! Read this and enjoy! [Burnout] [Burnout] http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14432&highlight=synthetic+motor+oil

Yaaarrgh! "Mobile" 1 strikes again! Ha ha... how incredibly petty of me. From what I read of his post/manifesto, he pretty much seems to know his stuff. I'd buy a used car from that guy any day. [Cheers!] Putting that much experience into words can be tricky sometimes, but he never lost me (not hard to do), and surprisingly, came to a lot of the same "conclusions" about synthetic oil that I have. I'm glad that people like him have a place to share all their experience with everyone else. The internet is the best!

WOW -- that was 1 long post. I wonder how long it would take to read his complete post, PLUS all the links within it?! He does seem to be very knowledgable, and I would buy his used Vette also...