Oil choice question on my vehicles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just bought a 07 fusion as a second car since im selling the escape to my bother. But the 07 escape right now Is due for another oil change and i want to get fresh oil in my fusion. Escape is gonna be at 115k and the fusion will probably be 173K. So last oil change on the escape was with 5w30 bulk Motorcraft and its burned 2Q in 5K. So thinking bout switching to a HM oil.... what kind tho? The fusion im thinking a 0w20 or 5w30 because of milage. But what kind? I could do our bulk 0w20 or 5w30 at work on it or i was thinking of trying supertech full syn.

Last edited:
Your climate, your car uses some oil, try this: - Get Mobil 1 10w-30 HM at Walmart. Get the 12/jug rebate and it is $13/5 quarts before tax. Great HM oil, on the thick side of 30 for a burner/hm car, great seal conditioners to lesson seepage loss, cheaper than about anything else when you buy at the perennial spring and fall rebate periods. I have put it in quite a few different cars of our own immediate and extended family, and they all do fantastic on it.

Pennzoil platinum HM virtually eliminated oil consumption in my Cad. Haven't tried others so i don't know if they would do the same, but I suspect they would help at least a little. Only one way to find out if HM will help yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back