Oil availability going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this; or if it's just my imagination?
Costco only has a few Kirkland oil options in stock on their website, and in store the other evening they had very little M1 or Kirkland. Walmarts near me also seem hit or miss with stock. My local AA only has 6 cases TOTAL on their oil wall.

I was in Home Depot buying some drywall yesterday and saw several oils in stock that Walmart was out of, at around $5 more per jug than Walmart. I'm honestly thinking of going there and buying a "backup jug".

It will be available as you long as you are willing to pay for it.

Price, Quality, Delivery.

If you pay enough, you will always find it.

Here is an ECONOMIC joke to illuminate that exact point from a website called Econolog;

An Economic Insight on an Old Joke​

By:
David Henderson

Supply curves slope up.

Here’s the joke:
Man to woman: Would you sleep with me for one million dollars?
Woman: Sure.
Man: How about for ten dollars?
Woman: What do you think I am?
Man: We’ve already established what you are. All we’re doing is bargaining about price.

I'm all good for the near term.

Mobil oil bought 8-2021.JPG

Just like people that were hoarding hand sanitizer ..and paper produces during the shortage..... Just purchase what you need....not what you have in the picture....I agree to each his own...for me that is wrong...
I had never bought hand sanitizer in my life until the pandemic hit. We bought 2 bottles and I think in 2 years we have maybe used a quarter of one of the bottles.

I stocked up on a lot of the napa synblend oil. It'll feed the F-350 and Jeep for a while. Maybe an oil change in the Grand Marquis too.

I only change the oil once a year on 3 of our vehicles. The Cherokee gets every other year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back