Ohio and Alabama football

On the bright side the OSU boosters got what they wanted which was $$. It is and always will be about $$$.

I suspect the game would've been vastly different if OSU hadn't lost Atlanta-area stand out Trey Sermon with a broken collarbone.

Nick Saban (age 69) barring some sort of catastrophic scandal will go down as the best CFB head coach in history.

Not a chance...while they are certainly an elite college team, the worst NFL team would beat the tar out of them...totally different levels.
That is correct....Not every player on Alabama will make it in the pros....while every player on the worst team is a NFL player. Bama would not have a chance.

Game was good until the 2nd quarter, then it became an outright slaughter.

There once was a game played between the best college players in the country vs. an NFL team. It ran from 1934-1976 and the college all stars won it several times.

It reminds me of the Pro-bowl...it is a lot of fun for the best of the best, but not a real competition.

If you have any football history, you realize play calling and timing plays 90+% into the success of your game. To think you could put together a rag-tag group of the best college players and beat an NFL team is still silly to me.

IMHO if you put even the worst NFL team against the BEST college team with real implications on the line...it would be a massacre.

Roll Tide.

yup, the “real team” won handily. History shows Alabama can hang with, then destroy their opponents. I was laughing so hard at Alabama’s powerful display. But Ohio State didn’t beat a Gators team with Tebow and other great teams also

I felt that OSU was destine to loose after the commentators said that 3 of the defensive first stringers were out due to COVIS In addition the best OSU running back was out and thanks to the SOB CLEMSON player who did a massave hit on the quartback that reduced him to short only passes and hand offs in the final game. AL won and is a great team but, it would have been nice to see them play OSU when a full strength.

As long as Saban is the HC at Alabama, they will continue to win National Titles.
They can recruit and sign the best players in the nation. That ain’t gona change anytime soon

Back