Oh Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to this. Looks like a van instead of a truck.
Got about 5-6" so far, more on the way. So much for Spring in the N. East. Gotta put my plow on for the 2nd time this yr.
Aprilsnow12.jpg

It's a snow day for all the school districts within 50 miles of my house...Except the one I'm in. I called folks I know in those far-flung areas, and tree limbs are already bent over. There's more snow on the way, too. Going to break out the XC skis after school today!

Not complaining though, we really need the water. Trout streams are way low here. Had a trout the other day ask me for a glass of water lol.

Originally Posted By: ridgerunner
Not complaining though, we really need the water. Trout streams are way low here. Had a trout the other day ask me for a glass of water lol.

Yeah the streams are low here in the lehigh valley too.

Wonder if the snow will make it to here....Where are you located?

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
Wow...up here in Canada where I live we are expecting 30C (86F)... have the poles re-aligned or something?
Nope, just a big ol' nor'easter backing it's way over the Great Lakes from the east-picking up lake moisture and dumping it anywhere there's any elevation.

Wow...up here in Canada where I live we are expecting 30C (86F)...

I was just going to say that. The Regina area is expected to be Canada's hot spot today.

Maybe I should get my winter 5w-30 out of the G and put some 20w-50 in it.
wink.gif

I was standing on a foot post all afternoon/early night in that rain. After a while, the raincoat is futile. When it rains three inches, it finds it's way onto your dry clothes somehow.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Wow...up here in Canada where I live we are expecting 30C (86F)...

I was just going to say that. The Regina area is expected to be Canada's hot spot today.

Maybe I should get my winter 5w-30 out of the G and put some 20w-50 in it.
wink.gif

It was 26C (79F) at our place yesterday...our kids were complaining about how it was too hot for them didn't want to go outside, I guess they aren't used to it yet..
08.gif

The Chicago area has enjoyed incredibly wonderful weather for the last several months.
Apparently, the world has been suffering bad winter conditions most everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back