Officer Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect is in custody. He was reportedly shot multiple times when officers surrounded him and he opened fire. They are not releasing his condition at this time. A female that was with him was also hit, but has non life threatening injuries. Doesn't sound like any other officers were hurt.

God bless the officer killed. If anyone is interested, follow the link in my signature. It will take you to a site memorializing LEO's K.I.A

Yup, when the perp is caught after shooting a Police Officer they are always tuned up and have lots of holes in them. Here in Jersey low lifes that shoot at cops die of led poisoning.

R.I.P. Brother

The suspect is a habitual criminal and has a list of priors a mile long. The death penalty was made for dead enders like this guy. Too bad Minnesota does not have that option on the books.

Alternatively, if he was still incarcerated for prior crimes, he would have not been at liberty to murder a LEO today.

4officer073114.jpg

What a complete turd.

Fitch, who lives in the South St. Paul/West St. Paul area, has a lengthy criminal history, according to state and local records.

Jail records show he was twice jailed in Hennepin County, once for felony theft in December 2009 and once in 1995 on a warrant issued by a judge.

In Ramsey County, he has been jailed for nonpayment of child support in 2006, theft in June 2005, prescription fraud in May 2005, a felony drug offense in January 2003, felony assault in February 2000, and, in May 1999, assault, terroristic threats and possession of a firearm.

He has convictions for burglary in August 2013, terroristic threats and false imprisonment in August 2012 and possession of marijuana in May 2012. He has served time in the state prison at St. Cloud.

Records show he has also been to court several times for failing to pay or provide child support to several different women.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Texas alone had 13 police officers killed in the line of duty in 2013 while Minnesota had 1.

Does that make this mean any less? I'm struggling with understanding your reasoning here.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Texas alone had 13 police officers killed in the line of duty in 2013 while Minnesota had 1.

Regardless of the "tally" by state, it's fourteen too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back