Off Brand Gas

Why would you believe that running a small engine out of fuel is bad, if they are dry in the fuel tank and carburetor then there’s no reason to worry about the fuel going bad. Additives not working. All you have to do is put fresh fuel in at the start of the season prime the carburetor and it will start.
Because obc ran dry they leak. I've done it both ways and keeping gas in them seems to do better for me.

most unbranded store or small store will get topteir fuel most of there load because there wholesale distributor get rebates and incentives from big companies then unbranded and generic gas.

I own a dealership. We use Costco gas whenever possible because it's always the cheapest and a Top Tier brand. With the Costco card we get an extra 4% off.

Once every couple of months I do a 35 gallon purchase at Kroger. We save about 80 cents on fuel that way and the net price drops below Costco. I have a unique credit card (Alliant) which gives me 2.5% off everything for the first $10,000 a month.

My business is already pretty complicated when it comes to tracking expenses so I just use that credit card. That cost me a little over $100 in lost savings but it makes my life a lot easier when I do my taxes.

Back