OE replica or refurbished wheels?

Any good cheap source? I’ve been playing with the idea of getting other Mazda wheels for my 6 to step down a wheel size, get more sidewalk, more tire options etc. The particular wheels I want I just can’t come across on Facebook marketplace. Any suggestions where to look for good used or refurbished or replica wheels?

Any good cheap source? I’ve been playing with the idea of getting other Mazda wheels for my 6 to step down a wheel size, get more sidewalk, more tire options etc. The particular wheels I want I just can’t come across on Facebook marketplace. Any suggestions where to look for good used or refurbished or replica wheels?

There are plenty of replica sources on the web-the thing is they are cheaper than OEM-but still relatively expensive. A google search provides plenty of options. My son bought some after market wheels for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from carid.com

If you really have to have the OE look, Rock Auto sells refurbished OEM and replica wheels.

What's wrong with aftermarket wheels? Tire Rack has a nice wheel visualizer and convenient tire/wheel packages that come ready to install :)

getting wheels with tires mounted free + free shipping from an on-line tire place is best. i downsized to run snow tires on my wolfsburg jetta with repica TT wheels at a good price, look on E-bay but getting 4 is tough, shop using multiple search engines because many better buys may NOT be listed on the major searches!!!

Back