Nvidia sinks moon landing hoax using virtual light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they nailed it.
thumbsup2.gif
01.gif

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Unfortunately this will not debunk the myth. Cue the tinfoil hat crew.

They could have been their and would still think its fake.

Originally Posted By: 3800Series

They could have been their and would still think its fake.

This fake myth has been around since the day these guys landed on the moon. I heard then, how the entire thing was staged somewhere in Hollywood on a stage set. My answer to these theories then and now, was/is really simple: The Russians and the Chinese never denied it happened, nor did any other country with the means to detect such things. I group all these deniers with the same bozos that insist that professional wrestling is real...it scares me that those same people can vote too!

But they won't be taken seriously now.... Like the people that still think the world is flat.(they exist)

Originally Posted By: SaturnIonVue
I group all these deniers with the same bozos that insist that professional wrestling is real...it scares me that those same people can vote too!

crackmeup2.gif

Oh wait they do have the right to vote. Your post explains a lot.

Look, the junk we left behind is on the moon and if ANYONE thinks the Old Soviets wouldn't have exposed the hoax they're, well, wearing tin foil hats. Furthermore, what about the hundreds of thousands of NASA employees and contractors all over the country that were involved, not to mention Capitol Hill and the White House of the day? All of those folks kept their traps shut? Nixon's people couldn't keep the lid on a little thing like a two-bit break-in at the Watergate under wraps. And we're to believe the moon landings were a fake-erooni? Really? Werner Van Braun and all his people would never have participated in the sullying of his dream in any case. For many reasons ignored by the tin hats, you can't fake space.

Let's not forget the psychological aspect of this and other conspiracy theories. There's an innate need for people to feel superior to others. One way to do this is to tell others "I know something you don't know." When they latch onto a myth, they tell you that the common knowledge is being disputed, and they they are now "enlightened" to the new truth. This gives them a feeling of superiority. Facts mean nothing when they are basking in this glow. You won't be able to reason with them using facts and sense.

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
LOL ! some thought/think 9/11 never happened either. (or that the govt. did it)
Same with holocaust.

Yes, and we have some immunizations for those people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back