Numerous reports of UFO flying over the Tumacacori Mountains in Southern Arizona- actually Space X

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Residents of far Southern Arizona reported a UFO in the night sky, flying over the Tumacacori Mountains.

Ended up being a Space X launch of satellites originating out of California. Does look eye catching, that is for sure.

The Safeway in Nogales reported a run-on aluminum foil about 15 minutes after the Space X launch was seen in Southern Arizona.

433110239_7702242743133707_1182390396613975172_n.jpg
433567487_7769209063111631_5487451986950092883_n.jpg
432589552_10227907818432195_4324457431878054745_n.jpg

Last edited:
We get reports of UFOs from SpaceX every time there's a rumor of northern lights here. People haven't been looking at the skies for a while.

Same ole, same ole, nothing to see here when, something unusual is seen. Some years back I watched quite a few launches in Florida, never did that happen.
So everytime someone see's this sort of thing its a rocket launch. Sure we believe. Anything you say.

Oh and why is it going horizontal? That would be a huge waste of fuel to get to space. Maybe its an SR71, with all the special coatings burning off. :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Same ole, same ole, nothing to see here when, something unusual is seen. Some years back I watched quite a few launches in Florida, never did that happen.
So everytime someone see's this sort of thing its a rocket launch. Sure we believe. Anything you say.

Oh and why is it going horizontal? That would be a huge waste of fuel to get to space. Maybe its an SR71, with all the special coatings burning off. :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At some point, every rocket has to add horizontal velocity in order to get to orbit.

Orbital velocity varies with altitude, but a “gravity turn” is part of every orbital launch.

Clear the thickest part of the atmosphere, and start angling towards horizontal to build velocity.

Residents are correct to report seeing a UFO... key word Unidentified... they are not sure what it is... its the numerous reports identifying the Unidentified Flying Object as a Alien Flying Object... key world Alien... they are not sure what it is but by gosh it sure acts Alien...

At some point, every rocket has to add horizontal velocity in order to get to orbit.

Orbital velocity varies with altitude, but a “gravity turn” is part of every orbital launch.

Clear the thickest part of the atmosphere, and start angling towards horizontal to build velocity.

How come this is such a new occurrence? This was never seen in all the old launches of years past, only recently with in the last what 5 years or so?

How come this is such a new occurrence? This was never seen in all the old launches of years past, only recently with in the last what 5 years or so?
Oh, please.

A gravity turn, and horizontal acceleration, happened on every single launch in the past.

Every single one.

Physics says so.

Whether you saw it or not is irrelevant.

Peddle your flat-earth conspiracy elsewhere

The change I am talking about is that massive luminescent cloud that is formed not the flight pattern.
Never has that been seen in the old days. Just like that strange spiral seen years ago. All new stuff

I'm a person that believes in a globe or ball shaped, type earth, so now that is settled.

Always the word "conspiracy" to discredit. :unsure:

The change I am talking about is that massive luminescent cloud that is formed not the flight pattern.
Never has that been seen in the old days. Just like that strange spiral seen years ago. All new stuff

I'm a person that believes in a globe or ball shaped, type earth, so now that is settled.

Always the word "conspiracy" to discredit. :unsure:
I think it’s just angles. If the photos are pointing west just after the sun has gone under the horizon, it could just be the sun illuminating exhaust gases in the upper atmosphere.

I took the question to mean that the old nasa launches from the cape did not generally look like this.

However if one were on a cruise ship, east of the cape, evening launches did show the exhaust plume nicely once out of earth’s shadow.

It is a timing and location thing. I used to have some pics on my website taken from a cruise ship

Also, the Falcon 9’s second stage uses kerosene, which does produce a more visible exhaust plume, when compared to the hydrogen and oxygen engines of the past. Such as the space shuttle main engines.

Last edited:
When is an UFO not an UFO?
When you know what it was...................and where it originated.

Residents of far Southern Arizona reported a UFO in the night sky, flying over the Tumacacori Mountains.

Ended up being a Space X launch of satellites originating out of California. Does look eye catching, that is for sure.

The Safeway in Nogales reported a run-on aluminum foil about 15 minutes after the Space X launch was seen in Southern Arizona.

View attachment 209195View attachment 209198View attachment 209199
This happened to me a couple months ago....was taking my dog out back to do his business and I saw a string of lights flying across the sky. Was talking about it at work with a couple people and we figured out it was space x.

Back