Nu Finish Polish and Sealant

Not to be confused with regular NF.. The Polish and Sealant variety has Ceramic which is good stuff. I've been dabbling with Ceramic products for a couple years now with great results but it's crap for glass and can have a greasy left over that you need to work a bit. You can put NF on glass on it comes right off.

I've tried a few different spray on Ceramics and I love the super slick feel they give. Recently I used regular Nu Finish and then went over with a spray on Ceramic which gave a deeper wet look.

NOW with the NF Polish and Sealant I get a noticeably deeper wet look with just the 1 step and you don't need to rub the crap out of it for it to shine. Quick on and off. You can't beat it for only $10 bux..

I have not seen the NF P&S yet , hopefully no white powder resudue and is safe for plastics without staining . My best value performer currently is TW Seal & Shine ceramic spray .

Still reasonably priced too.
71kZOB+O26L._AC_SY300_SX300_.jpg

Just got this stuff and used it . IT is not the same as the old NF . I think this stuff went on even easier and removed easier with less
dusting than the original . Still keep your rags changed out or at least shaken out every so often . It gives a great shine and the
surface is really smooth after aplication . I{ have no doubt this stuff will bead for up to a year without a problem . You still cant get it on unpainted plastic like on bumpers or trim around wheelwells . Still , I'm sold and am impressed with the new polish and sealant with ceramic tech . Well worth the reasonable price .

Ordered a jug. Need to polish and seal the Maverick before winter. Haven't used NF in a decade or so. Hope it works well. Also got some Armour All glass wipes for a reasonable price and reasonable quantity.

my jug arrived today. 80° on Sunday with low humidity might be the perfect time to do it.
Nu finish is junk there's so many better options out there
Sorry to disagree but have never had a bad experience with Nu Finish. For a 70 year old with weak shoulders the easy on and off is a godsend. Reasonable price also. Please note that I have not hand waxed a car since 2019. I know what I like.

The price is right, I'm going to give it a shot on my 88 E-150.
Perfect renewing polish for a vintage truck, without damaging the paint under the fade on the surface. It may take two applications for the best results.

Last edited:
While I love the old Nu Finish product, the old wax on, wax off products are too much work for me these days. And my car has too much black plastic, and I HATE when you get products like that on the plastic and can't get it off.

I've moved to Turtle Wax Hybrid spray. You can spray the black plastic on purpose, and it will protect it. It's so simple to use, and works great.

I also have Turtle Wax HS along with the more economic TW 3 in 1 bottle. Great stuff, but...

The regular Hybrid Solutions still takes some rubbing out to remove the smears and smudges it leaves behind. Lots of clean MW towels helps. On glass? Forget about it. You'll be rubbing forever.. A damp cloth helps a lot but you're probably removing what you just put on. The 3 in 1 seems to have less of what makes the regular great but you get a bigger bottle and it's easier to apply to glass. The upside is yes you can put both on anything. I put it on headlights, tail lights, bumpers, laptop, even my sun glasses.

I don't know which lasts longer NF or TW. TW is way more expensive..

I think the regular NF is great for glass. It comes right off and your glass is perfect. I haven't tried the new NF on glass yet.

But if you're only into waxing once in a while, NuFinish P&S is hard to beat for $10 bux..

I also have Turtle Wax HS along with the more economic TW 3 in 1 bottle. Great stuff, but...

The regular Hybrid Solutions still takes some rubbing out to remove the smears and smudges it leaves behind. Lots of clean MW towels helps. On glass? Forget about it. You'll be rubbing forever.. A damp cloth helps a lot but you're probably removing what you just put on. The 3 in 1 seems to have less of what makes the regular great but you get a bigger bottle and it's easier to apply to glass. The upside is yes you can put both on anything. I put it on headlights, tail lights, bumpers, laptop, even my sun glasses.

I don't bother to buff out the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions smears and smudges. I spray it on, heavy, spread it around, then walk away. If you look close, the haze is apparent, but you can't see it from 10 feet. And by the next week, wash time again, any haze is gone. I'm after long term paint protection, with the least work possible. My car is a Civic, anyway, so not exactly a show car!

^^^ I would argue that you're wasting a lot of product. A little does go a long way. The unbuffed haze is grippy to the touch and grabs dust and dirt, especially in humid climate.
When you rub it out is when the shine really pops and you get the super slick touch that better repels dirt. If your car is dusty, it only needs a blast of water to clean with no rubbing. 🤔
I must be bored.. 🤣

Here's something you might have forgotten about NF.. It removes Oxidation..

Here's a completely wiped out Bay Door that's easily 20 years old.. It brought the shine back in the paint. Amazing..

The spot below was Turtle Wax HS.. It did not remove anything and is dull and crusty to the touch..

IMG_20240630_194400606.jpg

IMG_20240630_194202620_HDR.jpg

Back