NTSB chief - FSD misleading and irresponsible

Soooooooooo………they are being just like every other major automaker by over promising and ignoring safety concerns?

Grab the pitch forks and torches because they are new and different and new and different stuff scares us!!!!!!!!

LOL’d at TSLA “dissolving their press office”! Maybe their “fans“ can do that for free!
Musk is their press office now, his latest tweet was something about Full Self-Driving feature lulling owners into the false belief the car drives itself. Not that the name of the feature has anything to do with it.

Musk is their press office now, his latest tweet was something about Full Self-Driving feature lulling owners into the false belief the car drives itself. Not that the name of the feature has anything to do with it.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

guy who originally recorded it got paid out to take it down

Ya. My wife is second guessing the Model 3 because these deaths resulting from fires are becoming more common place. Yes, petrol cars will catch fire however the likelihood of the occupants dying because they're unable to exit the vehicle is ridiculously low.

What I want to know is if the occupants in these Tecla's become quickly incapacitated due to the smoke entering the cabin.

Here is another interesting story:
That happened to the "$35K Model 3" as well. This was part of the preorders for the Model 3. Tesla did make some of the strippies, but then stopped far short of the orders. One owner I talked to got the $40K version, or whatever it was, for the $35 price. I think the key difference was range; the cheaper car had 230 EPA miles. Not sure; something like that.

Ya. My wife is second guessing the Model 3 because these deaths resulting from fires are becoming more common place. Yes, petrol cars will catch fire however the likelihood of the occupants dying because they're unable to exit the vehicle is ridiculously low.

What I want to know is if the occupants in these Tecla's become quickly incapacitated due to the smoke entering the cabin.
Id say they were electrocuted before smoke got within a foot of them.

What's that stat?

How many people have died in a tesla because of a fire?

Id say they were electrocuted before smoke got within a foot of them.
Nah, Tesla has fancy electric door handles that get fried in case of fire. Then you have back up mechanical one that, of course, is not easily reachable and more importantly not part of brain memory, which is key in these situations.
I mean, 150 years since ICE started and Musk thought that no one tried to pull off that.

Nah, Tesla has fancy electric door handles that get fried in case of fire. Then you have back up mechanical one that, of course, is not easily reachable and more importantly not part of brain memory, which is key in these situations.
I mean, 150 years since ICE started and Musk thought that no one tried to pull off that.

Not easily reachable? In terms of " reaches" thats a tall one.

Its the handle everyone grabs the first 100 time they get out the car.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.13.49 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.13.49 AM.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 23
Not easily reachable? In terms of " reaches" thats a tall one.

Its the handle everyone grabs the first 100 time they get out the car.
I have to tell and remind people about the electric button all the time.
It took ahwile for me to stop using the manual door handle.

Back