Noxudol Application Cost?

I'm going to be getting a new truck in the next few months and there is a Noxudol dealer close to me. The first thing I am going to do when I receive the vehicle is have it protected as the rust here in New England is sinister. Pricing of course varies by location...but anyone have any idea how much a complete application of Noxudol 700/300? In New England if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Why don't you call them and ask them for a quotation?
Anything that we say here is NOT what you have to pay aka just speculation.
Whatever their quotation is what you have to pay.

what kind of truck? I too am in New England

I used about 450$ worth of materials alone on mine. NeverMind the prep. But mine was not new.

It will be worth while to remove the fuel tank, spare tire, and both bumpers for the first application.

I would expect 1500$ + for labor and materials if you choose to do what I suggested above.

@mattd Thinking about the 2023 Chevrolet Colorado. The first thing I'd do is bring it to the Noxudol place. The dealer I had in mind was New England Undercoat in Leominster, MA.

I'm more concerned with the nooks and crannies that I can't easily get to or didn't even know existed, otherwise I'd do it myself.

@mattd Thinking about the 2023 Chevrolet Colorado. The first thing I'd do is bring it to the Noxudol place. The dealer I had in mind was New England Undercoat in Leominster, MA.

I'm more concerned with the nooks and crannies that I can't easily get to or didn't even know existed, otherwise I'd do it myself.

That is a wise choice if you don’t feel comfortable. However I would still opt for the shop to remove all that stuff so you get complete coverage. If they offer that service or able to do it. You can search my some if my past posts about the application in my F350

As a guess, I would think $500-600?

It's pricey stuff.
If they're going to spray inside and out then I wouldn't be surprised to see $1000 or higher.
what kind of truck? I too am in New England

I used about 450$ worth of materials alone on mine. NeverMind the prep. But mine was not new.

It will be worth while to remove the fuel tank, spare tire, and both bumpers for the first application.

I would expect 1500$ + for labor and materials if you choose to do what I suggested above.

Krown is only $150 or so

Why is the price difference that high? The labor cost should be around the same, and the cost of the Noxudol oil itself is around twice that of Krown.

I bought 3 cans of Krown one time, and it was $30. The price for 3 cans of Noxudol came to $70.

Nonoxynol-9 has really went up in price since I last used it 😆😆
Does Nonoxynol-9 harden like a wax or does it stay fluid and creep around like Fluid Film/Woolwax? I just bought the Woolwax kit for my car, but wonder if something like this would be better for in cavities like inside the doors and body panels?

Back