Noxudol 900 and APS Rust and Tint

So my S2000 has started to show a little rust underneath, nothing bad but I would like to deal with it ahead of time. From what I've read it seems good but this is my first time having to deal with underbody coating/rust prevention. I believe it can be applied directly on the surface rust. Also, I won't be applying this myself as I don't have the space to do so. This is the place I was going to go to https://apsrustandtint.com/ so if anyone else has been I would like to hear about your experience

I would pick the 300 over the 900. It has much more anti corrosion chemicals in it than the 900 which is more bitumen based

I would pick the 300 over the 900. It has much more anti corrosion chemicals in it than the 900 which is more bitumen based
Unfortunately all they offer is 900, and from what I have found it seems Noxudol 750 is what they use for cavity wax.

So the either make sure it get treated prior, or use what woolwax, fluid film, nh oil? And if I were to get it treated prior what would be recommended?

I would use NH oil or an oil based coating over the noxudol 750/900

Back