Now This Is My Kind Of Babe !!

This is the amazing part.

1650356397699.jpg

To lie on your belly, looking through a large scope mounted on a cannon with a tripod doesn't impress me too much. I have done it in the Nevada dessert, although not that far, still a long way on flat land but the cannon and scope I was using wasn't as big, shooting at Coleman propane tanks. The feat still doesn't impress me much..

Last edited:
Seemed like a timed event.

Yeah they're all timed in as much as you only have so many minutes to get all of your shots downrange that are required for that stage. They do that so people aren't deliberately spreading their shooting out over long periods of time, hoping for changing conditions as far as wind and such. A limited time frame somewhat, "levels the playing field".

I was referring to how fast she fired after getting her sight picture. You watch some of these guys in these long range matches, and they sit on the gun for what seems like minutes, going through all their breathing and wiggling before they manage to light one off.

This gal was really quick. It almost seemed she was firing the instant she saw the crosshairs. Down on the gun and bang. I've seen trap shooters take longer getting off a shot. Half the time the bullet took longer to get there, than she took lining up the shot. Impressive.

Back