Now THIS is high miles !

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/nv1z/miles500000.html

Check out the odometer.....great advertising for Subaru, and reassuring for someone like me who has the same model !
grin.gif

I wonder what engine oil he uses ?
wink.gif

Losiho,
thanks for that, now the Subarubarb owners at work will be unbearable.

BTW, I found "delivering caravans" to be a truly unique occupation. It also made me wonder what sort of people are buying caravans over there, that would stoop to having them delivered.

I might start a business, delivering vans to camping sites...you book where you want the van, I'll park it there. That way you have all of the advantages of a van, without having to drag it around the country side.

I'd love to own a car long enough to see that kind of mileage on it!
smile.gif

I do about 40,000 km per year, and my Corvette has 76,000 km on it, so it'll be 2023 before I hit 800,000.
smile.gif

quote:

I wonder what engine oil he uses ?

Probably the cheapest stuff he can find.

This guy would have been a prime canidate for Synthetics and extended drains.

A good engine is going to last a long while, no matter what oil you use. You see it all the time.
cheers.gif

You are right probably the cheapest oil you can find although its a European spec oil. Also the oil is likely drained at longer intervals since Europeans are less scared to extend their intervals due to their wallets, conservation and less mileage driven (10k = driving for a year for most).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back