Now that the new GC stinks, my new oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have exhausted a few people and many autozones with their GC, I am finally accepting that the Green GC will eventually disappear. Now, my two alternatives left are...\
1. Pentosynth 5W-40 or Pentosin 0W-30

or

2. Lubro Moly 0W-40

save the bucks and go with m1 0w-40. just because the others are euro brands doent make them better.

JMH

quote:

Originally posted by 55:
The new GC stinks? Do the elves need a bath?

There has not been a single UOA to demonstrate that the new stuff stinks. Sir, I will have you to know that the little elves have impecable hygiene.

If (and that's a big IF) the new GC you guys have is the same as SLX LongTec over here, then I'd say based on my UOA that it doesn't stink at all.

quote:

Originally posted by Quattro Pete:
If (and that's a big IF) the new GC you guys have is the same as SLX LongTec over here, then I'd say based on my UOA that it doesn't stink at all.

Thank you

quote:

Originally posted by SSDude:
There has not been a single UOA to demonstrate that the new stuff stinks. Sir, I will have you to know that the little elves have impecable hygiene. [/QB]

You guys should have taken me up on my offer to do the UOA experiment with the new stuff.
rolleyes.gif

quote:

Originally posted by JHZR2:
save the bucks and go with m1 0w-40. just because the others are euro brands doent make them better.

JMH

quoted for truth.

in 95% of cases mobil 1 will be above average for your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back