Now that the new GC stinks, my new oil

Messages
207
Location
Allentown, PA
Now that I have exhausted a few people and many autozones with their GC, I am finally accepting that the Green GC will eventually disappear. Now, my two alternatives left are...\ 1. Pentosynth 5W-40 or Pentosin 0W-30 or 2. Lubro Moly 0W-40
 

JHZR2

Staff member
Messages
46,121
Location
New Jersey
save the bucks and go with m1 0w-40. just because the others are euro brands doent make them better. JMH
 
Messages
1,488
Location
Los Angeles
quote:
Originally posted by 55: The new GC stinks? Do the elves need a bath?
There has not been a single UOA to demonstrate that the new stuff stinks. Sir, I will have you to know that the little elves have impecable hygiene.
 
Messages
40,710
Location
Great Lakes
If (and that's a big IF) the new GC you guys have is the same as SLX LongTec over here, then I'd say based on my UOA that it doesn't stink at all.
 
Messages
5,358
Location
Gone
quote:
Originally posted by Quattro Pete: If (and that's a big IF) the new GC you guys have is the same as SLX LongTec over here, then I'd say based on my UOA that it doesn't stink at all.
Thank you
 
quote:
Originally posted by SSDude: There has not been a single UOA to demonstrate that the new stuff stinks. Sir, I will have you to know that the little elves have impecable hygiene. [/QB]
You guys should have taken me up on my offer to do the UOA experiment with the new stuff. [Roll Eyes]
 
Messages
494
Location
Fremont, CA
quote:
Originally posted by JHZR2: save the bucks and go with m1 0w-40. just because the others are euro brands doent make them better. JMH
quoted for truth. in 95% of cases mobil 1 will be above average for your car.
 
Top