Now that I know about reaction scores I am obsessed.

zee.jpg

Maybe you could get 2,000,001 ... but that would crush AutoMechanic. :D ;)
You know 0Six that Overkill knew i was coming fast like a freight train to take back the reaction title to Murica

I had my second wind and Overkill could smell my 10w30 Magnatec breath over his shoulders...

But it wasn't to be....thanks to a VA. Based mechinick.....😜😜😜😜😳😞😞

Apparently it is no longer a thing. Most everyone's reaction score is now 0.

Except Zee09. He's got a 2. Always knew I didn't like him. ;)
He had 2,000,001 when post #22 was posted. 😂

I've been married going on 38 years and have successfully perfected the non-committal grunts and noises while not listening to my wife drone on about insignificant subjects. She is always telling me that I am not listening. I vehemently deny this slur on my character. Today I made a point of maintaining eye contact and clearly annunciating responses to her conversational drivel. She didn't last 5 minutes before she became suspicious and wandered away. So I sometimes actually give a thumbs up or other reaction to a post but not very often. Therefore I believe there should be a weighting score to reaction scores. The first should be worth a lot and the next million should be worth nothing. Everybody then could hoard that treasure while others try to charm it away from them. Just a thought.
One thing I learn over the year is that wife likes to complain, and pick fight. You cannot win. You can give examples and she will just move the goal post. All I can say is pick your battle wisely and ignore small issues, and stand your ground only on what is really important to you and let her win the not so meaningful battles.

Well, I think you're on the right track. I think BITOG should arrange psychological assessments for us all, and then our "reactions" would be weighted by the moderators based on our personalities. The legendary Pop_Rivit was before your time here, but if, for example, he had ever hypothetically awarded me a "LIKE" or responded positively to one of my posts, I might have earned, say, 500 points right there. ;)
I don't think you want to be digging around in my head. There are things there that even scare the HADES out of me!

One thing I learn over the year is that wife likes to complain, and pick fight. You cannot win. You can give examples and she will just move the goal post. All I can say is pick your battle wisely and ignore small issues, and stand your ground only on what is really important to you and let her win the not so meaningful battles.
What if she's the one who lets you win the battles she thinks are not worth it?;)

Back