Noticed an odd frequent purchase on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 quart case of Pennzoil 25w-50 Racing Oil, Microfiber Towels, and Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt Gluten-Free Granola Bars?

lol.gif

I didn't realize this was a thing.

Screenshot_20190102-011751.png

Sounds like the type of establishment that one should experience once before dying...unique massage.

The protein bar will give you Hulk-like strength to loosen the drain plug impacted on by the quickie lube guy. MF towels are to clean up the oil on your face and driveway once the plug finally breaks loose.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by The_Nuke
Gluten-Free Granola Bars...is that even a thing?

What's next, Kosher hams?

Excuuuuuuuuse me! Are you making the problematic statement that people who fake having a gluten allergy shouldn't enjoy granola bars? Ugh! #dudebye #thenthitivithyisreal

wink.gif

(Yes, I know that there are people who have real gluten intolerances, and even those who don't are still free to eat gluten free)

I just get a laugh imagining a group of hotrodders standing around and the conversation going like this:

"Hey man, how did the build go?"

"Oh, it's was tough work. Gonna be a mean engine. Filled her with that Pennzoil race oil!"

"Wow. Sounds mean. Did you make sure to have your Gluten Free Chocolate Salt nut bar?"

"Of course. Who doesn't order them along with their racing oil? Horse and carriage!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back