Not keeping up with new flavors of soda

20190410_144504.jpg

Reactions: 4WD
My Wife and I ate at a Mexican restaurant in Little Rock last weekend and we each had a Mexican coke. The server brought them out and set the bottles on the table, no glasses, just opened bottles.
We don’t drink Coke’s very often, but I can agree that they are so much better than the “High fructose corn syrup” version.
Take it for what you paid for it, I haven't had a 'real'(sugar/corn syrup sweetened) coke in probably 20 years.

Just an interesting vid that popped up on my feed one day, I did exactly 0 research on the subject afterward.

Take it for what you paid for it, I haven't had a 'real'(sugar/corn syrup sweetened) coke in probably 20 years.

Just an interesting vid that popped up on my feed one day, I did exactly 0 research on the subject afterward.

Well whatever they put in it, it tastes different than the 20oz plastic bottle that you can grab at the checkout line.
Of course, I have done no research either, I just read the bottle that lists sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Whatever the recipe, there is a difference. Not that I’m a Coke connoisseur though, I rarely touch the stuff.

Back