Not buying anymore GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Castrol FORMULA SLX. Das im normalen Werkstatt-Handel erhältliche Voll-Synthese-Öl ist extrem

tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by MolaKule:
We have currently approx. 350 pages of spectro with data files and more to come.

As we stated earlier, preliminary data show it to be a majority PAO with special complex, co-oligomer esters.

Like the wine commercial, we not disclose before it's time.

Mola,

And what a Fine Green Wine it is (was?)! And if it "turned to Gold" in '05..that's great too. The Gold color shown in Stinky Peterson's VOA post is quite attractive, I'm thinking. I'll be pleased to latch onto many ounces of "Fine Gold." You and Terry keep up the great work.
cheers.gif

(Ich bedenke dass "deutsches Gold" ziemlich schön ist.)

Imagine, the entire elf population decked out in gold. I can see them dancing around the Black Forest singing about GC.

quote:

If you are suspect of Molkules or my agenda's after being at BITOG since inception then don't do business with us as you are the kind of customer no one but ***** can inform or please.

Cheers and enjoy learning more about lubes without brand bias.

I don't think anyone is accusing you of having an "agenda". We are an inquisitve group, and we ask a lot of questions.
wink.gif

Thanks for posting the date code of the sample bottle. Personally, I am still wondering how many times Castrol has messed with the formulation since the '02 sample being tested. Simply put, I do not really trust that the stuff on shelves today is the same thing you have tested. That is no reflection on you or Molakule... more a distrust of Castrol's marketing practices.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by wavinwayne:
offtopic.gif
Just think how confused/excited folks around here would be if Elf oils actually brought a green oil to market.

Schaeffers 7000 is green and the old guys here should remember Kendall GT-1 which was also green...

Who knows, maybe Castrol (BP) changed the formula cause BIOTOG was hot on their heals like Kentucky hounds closing in on a Fox.

BTW, Johnny is one honest, sincere, and stand-up dude as well.

When you are the only forum with Elves, it gives you a "specialness" and an influence that few can match.

quote:

Who knows, maybe Castrol (BP) changed the formula cause BIOTOG was hot on their heals like Kentucky hounds closing in on a Fox.

Do you figure that BITOG really has that much influence. Maybe we do.
confused.gif
It sure would be cool if we did!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back