Northern Dynasty Minerals- NAK- Stock Market

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I was day trading this to death on a daily basis for several weeks.
I was very lucky as the day the bad news came out I flipped my shares for .8702
and the high was .8707. I had to wait for two days on this deal as I usually flipped it several times a day.
The day I sold mine I let it rest because I had a bad feeling and I watched it go all the way down.
I thought 35 cents was the bottom because it resisted going lower. Today it almost hit a flat of 32 cents
I think it is on life support now.
Monday I got notice of a class action lawsuit against NAK.
I hear a bunch of buy talk but I think the Pebble mine rejection killed NAK
I bailed on it for good.
Anybody here still in it? hope not!

NAK was a speculative stock. There was another member who was in it but last I read he lost $$ and bailed.

Look at last July on a chart. That is a close resemblance to a Fickle Finger of Fate. Once that happens, she’s dead.

Yeah dead.......
I talked a buddy out of buying it today. Geez it may disappear off the trading platform...he uses Robin hood.
As Nancy said, just say no..lol

When you hear pundits screaming to buy a certain stock you know they have a reason. There are so many good stocks out there. Well known names. Everyone wants to hit that home run but the game is won on singles and doubles.

Regarding the Fickle Finger of Fate, my favorite example of that is Juniper. (JNPR). Jim Cramer was one of the CNBC talking heads that was pushing this as the next great company. The chart says it all. Click on ALL to see.

Back