Nokian eNTYRE 2.0 vs Hankook Ventus V2 concept 2

I am looking to get some inexpensive tires for my Saab 9-3. I have had both of these tires before, although, I think in earlier iterations. They both cost around $90 in 215 55 16. Any opinions?

My Saab 9-3 rides comfortably on a set of Altimax RT43s. Very competent tires. Had a set of those Hankooks on another car. A disappointment. No experience with Nokian.

Reasonable facsimile

saab.jpg

I am looking to get some inexpensive tires for my Saab 9-3. I have had both of these tires before, although, I think in earlier iterations. They both cost around $90 in 215 55 16. Any opinions?
The Nokians are discontinued, and replaced by the Tyres One.

But the Entyre 2.0 is licensed to Milestar

I purchased set of four Nokian etyre 2.0 at Wal mart n clearance about 9 months ago…. Drove lots and have put at least 25000 on them-rotated once excellent wear-car is 2012 Prius V… they are slightly harsh on rougher roads..:. Are tremendous in the snow. Solid in dry and good in heavy down pour rains… the obit time they slip is when it first starts to rain and their is a light coat of rain in the ground… have had the car for 40 thousand miles or so… gets solid 38 mpg mostly highway doing 70-80… gets 43-44 when drive down the shore and an on lots of back roads going about 45-50.. maintains air pressure well and have hit the sidewall a few times and tires seem quite durable. Got a great deal at 54 a tire but I would pay 100 or slightly more for them…. Only hesitation with complete recommendation is they ride well, but imagine other tires grand touring may have better ride refinement

Well ,that is good to know. I placed an order a few days ago for a set of 2.0's through WM.

I purchased set of four Nokian etyre 2.0 at Wal mart n clearance about 9 months ago…. Drove lots and have put at least 25000 on them-rotated once excellent wear-car is 2012 Prius V… they are slightly harsh on rougher roads..:. Are tremendous in the snow. Solid in dry and good in heavy down pour rains… the obit time they slip is when it first starts to rain and their is a light coat of rain in the ground… have had the car for 40 thousand miles or so… gets solid 38 mpg mostly highway doing 70-80… gets 43-44 when drive down the shore and an on lots of back roads going about 45-50.. maintains air pressure well and have hit the sidewall a few times and tires seem quite durable. Got a great deal at 54 a tire but I would pay 100 or slightly more for them…. Only hesitation with complete recommendation is they ride well, but imagine other tires grand touring may have better ride refinement
Superb pricing, that's cheaper than the Douglas option

Well ,that is good to know. I placed an order a few days ago for a set of 2.0's through WM.
Think you will enjoy tires. What type of vehicle do you have? I have 205/60/16 and in that size the load rating is also higher than usual. Checked again and have 33000 miles on tires-have only rotated once and just checked treadware and have about 6-7/32nd in front and 7-8/32nd in back. Knock on wood-they have been worry free tires overall-seem to be built solidly and remember checking the dates on them when purchased at Walmart-which was last winter and they were 6 months old… can double check again. Can sometimes find diamonds in the rough on Walmart’s online site… can be hit or miss with installation there but they mounted and balanced these tires well.. no vibrations or anything like that. Walmart doesn’t do alignments there though.

Back