No wonder our insurance rates keep going up

I don't see how auto insurance should be responsible here. This is neither a comprehensive or collision claim, I guess they are talking about a bodily injury claim? Que the lawsuits for automobile related STIs.

The article said she was aware of his HPV and the risk, but then later says he didn't disclose it to her. Contradictions.

There must be more to this. HPV isn't that bad, is it? What's the statute of limitations on something like this? Asking for a friend...

There must be more to this. HPV isn't that bad, is it? What's the statute of limitations on something like this? Asking for a friend...
There's many types of HPV, 100s of different strains. Some can cause cancer. Women can be tested for it (PAP smear), but no screening test for men - visual verification only.

Thing is, I'd think she would have to prove she never had it through routine testing before she met the guy.

There's a vaccine for young teenages for the prevention of getting HPV. Use to be commercials on TV at one time, but don't see them anymore.

Last edited:
Back