No suspension for Chiefs lineman

Am I the only one following the NFL that is shocked Chris Jones is going to be allowed to play in the Super Bowl? He was suspended in 2018 for punching an opposing player and then did it again against Buffalo in the AFC championship game this past Sunday. I would have expected the league to crack down on actions such as his. https://www.totalprosports.com/2021...rows-punch-at-bills-player-during-game-video/

Why you gotta bring up things against my Bills? Yes he deserves to be suspended but whatcha gonna do........
I'm not really a Steelers fan but if this would have been James Harrison 5-10 years ago they would have gave him a big fine and probably a 3 game suspension. Odd that when player safety is suppose to be the focus this guy gets a pass. I understand the refs can't see everything on the field but the league has seen this clip by now.

IMO the league should be able to deal with this kind of behaviour after the games. Warning for first time and then more serious actions any time after that.

How about the one from the previous week where they played the Browns when he was just getting into the end zone and then bam helmet to helmet... now that was a direct hit on purpose and they didn't even call that one.

IMO the league should be able to deal with this kind of behaviour after the games. Warning for first time and then more serious actions any time after that.
Agreed and being a second offense he should miss a few games this time. Maybe he will get suspended for games next season instead of the Super Bowl this year, but I don't see that either. Looks like they are just going to let this slide.

Let's see...take a swing at someone during a game and you're suspended.

Wonder why it's not being enforced?
He should be out for life but then the NFL is :poop:
Ah, thanks for the explanation!

Rules is rules, they should follow their own. FAIL

Reactions: JC1
Back