No sign of oil sample at Blackstone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 21Rouge
Originally Posted by donnyj08
I had a sample arrive there on Monday of this week (confirmed by ups tracking)

I have declined to pay for tracking for a long time.

Which is part of the reason why it takes so long. If you sent it CP when you get tracking you're also actually getting faster service. Plus with the border stuff can sit there forever, it's lame.

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells

Which is part of the reason why it takes so long. If you sent it CP when you get tracking you're also actually getting faster service.

As I recall the price for tracking was almost as much as the cost to ship w/o it.

(I am reasonably confident it will turn up but this particular mail run has taken longer than any previous one I have done)

Originally Posted by ChrisD46
*Stuff Happens - if the sample isn't found , all you can do is repeat the process ...

Of course. But I had not UOA'd this particular oil previously and so far I have done 4 or 5 consecutive UOAs...I was hoping to keep this continuity.

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells

Which is part of the reason why it takes so long. If you sent it CP when you get tracking you're also actually getting faster service.

As I recall the price for tracking was almost as much as the cost to ship w/o it.

(I am reasonably confident it will turn up but this particular mail run has taken longer than any previous one I have done)

Because it's an actual upgraded service, not just tracking. It would be nice if you could get tracking for like an extra $1 but they don't do that. I agree it will show up at some point
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
I made contact with BS and the sample has not been logged in in their system

What does this have to do with Blackstone then ? Sounds like an issue with the postal service.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson

What does this have to do with Blackstone then ? Sounds like an issue with the postal service.

I don't think my post was critical of BS. I have no doubt it has been lost/delayed due to the CP or USPS.

Originally Posted by Panos
[Linked Image]

it took only 4 days from Greece to Fort Wayne and another 4 days from Fort Wayne to who knows...
What the heck is next facility?
I was starting to worry until I saw this thread.

it is still in the same stage after 1 week, but yesterday I received my oil reports from Blackstone lol. Posting from Greece in the cheapest way (9 euros for 3 samples) and getting the results 10 days later is really astonishing...

34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back