No Pickle?

I do not like anything on my burger except for grilled onions
Places like MCD don't have grilled onions so I order just meat and buns. 90% of the time I get something be it cheese,pickles or ketchup.

The absolute worst is 1000 island dressing. The other stuff I can scrape off. If they put 1000 on it I will take it back.

I said no PICKLES!!!
karenmode.jpg

She went right back, threw whole bag right thru counter. Manager looked at receipt, shook head and said “I’m speechless and sorry!”

She says “don’t worry, I’m never, EVER coming to McDonalds ever again with this shoddy service. Sign of times🙊🙊🙈🙈🤬🤮
Wow, she sounds fun!
Mike B

today we went to BK in the evening; we wanted to go inside but it was locked; so we pull in drive thru and there was running ad for 2 whoopers combo, totaling $10; so after we placed the order she said $15 total; we stop for a moment and told her about AD on the outside; she correct herself; in the end we got two meals for $10

case in point, we all make mistakes

today we went to BK in the evening; we wanted to go inside but it was locked; so we pull in drive thru and there was running ad for 2 whoopers combo, totaling $10; so after we placed the order she said $15 total; we stop for a moment and told her about AD on the outside; she correct herself; in the end we got two meals for $10

case in point, we all make mistakes
Haha same thing here I think they forgot to put the special in the computer. My dad lost his cool and drove around the building about 40mph and sped off to the other Burger King and they done the same thing so he told them and they fixed it. Me and my mom told him he needed to calm down lol.

Haha same thing here I think they forgot to put the special in the computer. My dad lost his cool and drove around the building about 40mph and sped off to the other Burger King and they done the same thing so he told them and they fixed it. Me and my mom told him he needed to calm down lol.
My wife burns out so fast too while I’m not; I work in customer service industry and from my experience too, it is almost always easier to deal with a guy versus a woman

Last edited:
My wife burns out so fast too while I’m not; I work in customer service industry and from my experience too, it is almost always easier to deal with a guy versus a woman
LOL. That is crazy but true too I know when dealing with customers at work the women are the ones you have to watch out for because they can blow a fuse pretty quickly.

My guess is that many of those workers only get the $15 an hour wage because it is becoming standard as a minimum, either by state law or by local custom in order to attract workers and to avoid caustic social media attacks..

Back