No More M1 0W40 @ WM?

Could be regional (or manager decision) as WM likes to stock items that constantly sell. Most WMs in my area stock M1 0w40 in 1, 5 and 12 qt sizes.

I went to my Walmart yesterday and they had Oil Filters where the motor oil used to be. Only a small area for oil, seems like online is the best option for oil.

Some Walmarts aren't that great.

Some have M1 0W-40.. almost all the time.

I’ve seen this problem lately at my Walmart stores as well. Now they only have very few oil options they stopped carrying the 10W-40 GTX for my truck so now I have to drive 45 miles to go to Rural King to get it which isn’t a problem cause I like that store but still inconvenient when I need it sooner.

I’ve seen this problem lately at my Walmart stores as well. Now they only have very few oil options they stopped carrying the 10W-40 GTX for my truck so now I have to drive 45 miles to go to Rural King to get it which isn’t a problem cause I like that store but still inconvenient when I need it sooner.

Some BITOGer got to it and bought every single last one.

My WM now has the Castrol 5w30 A3/B4 too. Perhaps yours does as well? If you can’t find anything else, it’s certainly worth a look.

It's been that way here all year (at least since 11/19) then those huge boxes showed up for a little while, and now they are gone. I'm assuming this is the M1 Euro 0W-40 you are referring to.
My next choice was Pennzoil Euro 5W-40, but alas, none of that anywhere, not even online, so I switched cars to the 2018 Mercedes and switched to Ravenol.
Probably won't ever go back at this point. Yes, an oil change runs me about $50.00 with filter, but the oil (and the car) just seem to work well for me. No consumption, no noise, excellent fuel economy (turbo 4), plenty of power, and Titanium as well.

Was in Wally world today to pick up some ceramic/detailer spray and noted no M1 0W40 Euro nor any Castrol in that variety.

Back