No more CRC Brakleen for me

humm, don;t have that kind.
1) long tip, a foot
2) a 'plastic' cone
3) tire chuck.
I guess those have a 'pin tip' under the rubber. I'll check it out.
Thnx
(wont purchase - just like 'rags', 'hand cleaner', more - I don't buy nuttin)
The rubber tip the important part. Just something to fit over the stem of the can after taking the spray tip off. You don't want to force a ton of air in there so you don't need a perfect seal.

Just about any rubber-tipped blow gun will work.

i read da fine print in post #9, not gunna have any
aerosol grenades here. Will use my official pneumatic
'oil can'. Just wanna see what U guys R up to...
8^ 0

I work at a paper mill and we use CRC Brakleen for cleaning inside our Signode Strapper and I too have noticed the propellant runs out before the can is empty. Just had it happen last night!

labor costs still 40% of the product? (Health care, retirement, vacation, etc, etc).
Less number of managers but higher costs (3, 400 x the salary plus the premian packages like baby sitter search/find/secure, car to drive, etc, longer va-ca, big buck healthcare & retirement, etc)?

got one to spray 'cosmoline' on outdoor metal. If brake clean (type stuff) came ina can/glass gal (hopefully cheeper that way) I'd try that. I lie the clorinated ones better than the newer non.

Just don't buy Sure Shot A1000R 1 Quart Enameled Steel Sprayer, Red from amazon (plez).
Or Wally's World~

Like any other way of improvising to get a little more, please be careful, you don't need much air or volume,but remember the glasses

Back