No More Bioch in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man, i liked the plates. Love how they labeled this as Breaking News. Get a life, the Chicken Noodle Network needs to find something better to do.

Last edited:
Whoever got worked up enough to call the DMV over that really needs to find something to do with their life. They must have entirely too much time on their hands.

Quote:
Whoever got worked up enough to call the DMV over that really needs to find something to do with their life.

There are people who specifically look for stuff like this just to disrupt others. Some do it in total unawareness ..and some do it on purpose for entertainment.

From the video, after finding out her personalized plate was accepted on the DMV website and talking to the DMV. The DMV said "Congratulations, your the first Biotch of New Jersey"
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Quote:
Whoever got worked up enough to call the DMV over that really needs to find something to do with their life.

There are people who specifically look for stuff like this just to disrupt others. Some do it in total unawareness ..and some do it on purpose for entertainment.

I agree. Some unscrupulous folks get their jollies from seeing other people get tormented. I bet the person who reported the plate hoped that this lady would have got a $250 fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back