No comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing what you can do when you have a death wish. The engine was still running when the cops got there.

No comment is right.
shocked2.gif
It's like that Green Day song says "Only stupid people are breading!"
wink.gif

I've never heard of biohazard signs at the site of an accident. That's a new one on me. There must have been nothing but teeth, hair, and eyeballs left after that. 150 feet is a long way to fly.

This reminds me of how lucky i am, as a young man i was indestructible. Never thinking of how my actions might affect the ones i loved.

My heart goes out to their families.

Having driven only a few highway miles on Saturday, the behavior of some drivers was, to say the least, disappointing. Some seem to be intent of making someone else's Memorial Day tragic.

"When state troopers arrived at the scene, at about 3:35 a.m...." "...and it is unknown at this time if alcohol or drugs were involved"
Alcohol at 3:35am? Hmmm? Ya Think???

"The Jeep hit a dozen vehicles as it flipped wildly through the car lot, causing up to $300,000 damage at the dealership..."
The good news is that the dealer will get paid for these vehicles rather than waiting for them to be sold.

"A 22-year-old Lacey woman driving east on Highway 12 in Thurston County just after midnight Sunday was killed when another vehicle swerved across the centerline and smashed head-on into her 2006 Chevy Aveo."
If she was driving a larger vehicle, would she have had a chance of walking away unhurt?

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

"A 22-year-old Lacey woman driving east on Highway 12 in Thurston County just after midnight Sunday was killed when another vehicle swerved across the centerline and smashed head-on into her 2006 Chevy Aveo."
If she was driving a larger vehicle, would she have had a chance of walking away unhurt?

All depends on how the van hit the car, if the poor woman swerved and the van caught the drivers door you might need something pretty big to take a hit like that...
Even head on, those vans are body on frame and maybe 4wd with a higher body, so you'd need a pretty solid vehicle, maybe atleast a large sedan.
I believe someone on bitog posted a while ago that their relative was killed in a small car, big SUV head on, and the police said basically if they had both been in big vehicles everyone would have been killed... So sometimes it doesn't matter what your in .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back