NK - 'wipe US off the map'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you all scared???

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/north-korea-threatens-united-states/article1194958/

LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Johnny
It is time we told China to pick their friends. Do they want to sell a gazillion products to us, or a few to that little fat ugly punk.

+1

How is China going to collect any of it's debt from us if they don't convince NK to return to reality.

The hard core solution is to ask China if they want SK to reunite the Korean Penisula or do they want to add NK as another province of their own.

I think the mistake we made in the original Korean conflict was to bomb the bridges between NK and China brining waves of Chinese troops into the conflict.

If China were to stay out of it, SK and the US COULD (not saying should) dismantle NK. But it would be bloody and expensive, and how do you keep China out of it?

Ugly situation over there.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
jong_il_kim_cp_5824136.jpg

Oh noes! Iran getting all the attention!

I think you the nail on the head.

It's funny how Russia and China always have this "sit back and watch" attitude to little ankle-biter countries.
Wouldn't it be great if one of the Hawaiian-aimed missiles went off course and instead flew over China?
I'd pay money to sit back and watch what would happen next.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
It's funny how Russia and China always have this "sit back and watch" attitude to little ankle-biter countries.
Wouldn't it be great if one of the Hawaiian-aimed missiles went off course and instead flew over China?
I'd pay money to sit back and watch what would happen next.

Somehow it would be our (U.S.) fault.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
And the president wants to cut back defense....

LOL.gif

I'm not sure if this is a joke or a serious comment, but it's hilarious either way...

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Originally Posted By: GMBoy
And the president wants to cut back defense....

LOL.gif

I'm not sure if this is a joke or a serious comment, but it's hilarious either way...

You won't be laughing when one of our enemies detonates a nuclear weapon in your back yard!

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
What are you smoking?

Haven't read about NK's proliferation of nuclear material and technology? You think Iran is able to enrich uranium on their own?

God help us. I'm starting to fear that we are in the same spot in history circa 1930. The world is arming itself to the teeth, we're trying to disarm ourselves, and we have people with their heads in the sand who don't think anything of it.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
The only difference between the 30's and now is that the "arms" are a lot bigger and more deadly.

You got half of that statement correct. A suitcased sized bomb could now level a large city and a "dirty" bomb could make a large city unliveable.
The "arms" are SMALLER and more deadly.

I don't know if a lion should be afraid of a fly but a few of the people here seem to think so. But one thing is true - we do not have any leverage on North Korea and can only ask China to keep them in order.

The big question is - what does North Korea want? Threats like destroying the US cannot be taken seriously so why do they say things like this. In marketing there is a concept of comparing your brand with a far superior brand hoping to boost your brand's image.

Maybe that's what they are trying to do? It's a laughable strategy to feel important.

We're outsourcing. Skynet isn't a physical place anymore. It exists everywhere. It's invincible and irresistible.

..or as said in "JOE" (1970) ..it's your arse now, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back