Nissan LEAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Is there some kind of an unspoken environmentalist mandate that every electric/hybrid must also be butt ugly?

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Is there some kind of an unspoken environmentalist mandate that every electric/hybrid must also be butt ugly?

Not all are. Some you can't tell are hybrids until you see the Hybrid badge.

Unfortunately you are right about some of them. I those they are aimed at people that don't like cars.

It is ugly, but maybe we'll get used to it... eventually. I thought the current generation Camry was dreadfully ugly. I still think it is ugly, but now I am used to it.
grin2.gif

Anyway, since Toyota is the leader with their hybrid being the best on the market, it appears Nissan wants to lead with a plug-in. I hope they get it right, and it is affordable.

If it is a success and sells well I wonder what will happen to our power grid.

I've always wanted to own an electric vehicle, but if they are ugly, then nope.

Might as well one old small pickup truck and convert it into electric.

The Cube is not that ugly in real life. The interior is bare but the exterior is not bad at all.

Don't call yourself weird, everyone is unique and has a different appreciation for design. I just happen to find it "*****" but that doesn't mean I'm right by no means.
wink.gif

Just a correction to the image you posted of the Cube's interior. Like Civicfan said, the interior isn't up to par with the exterior design.

nissan-cube-5.jpg

Last edited:
The 'Leaf' car doesn't look to bad...kinda nice. But hey...that 'Cube' thing is really ugly. Looks like it came straight out of the old Woody Allen movie 'Sleepers'.

The Leaf looks a lot like a 'squished' Matrix....look at the back end, that rear corner treatment is almsot identical....

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
The Cube is not that ugly in real life. The interior is bare but the exterior is not bad at all.

I dunno about that, I saw one at a car show and I thought it was hideous
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back