Nissan GTR

i was riding with my buddy in his 03 cobra when a grey GTR pulled up to the light and wanted to race. we knew the car was fast because it was on the cover of one of the need for speed games but he still took the bait.

i never saw something launch so hard and so fast, the thing pulled football field after football field and the tailights disappeared off into the night

if you had one when they were new, you were king, nobody was touching you, zero driver mods required
Yeah, if your buddy's Termi was stock, there was no way that 390HP car was touching the GT-R, which was a low 11-second car stock.

i was riding with my buddy in his 03 cobra when a grey GTR pulled up to the light and wanted to race. we knew the car was fast because it was on the cover of one of the need for speed games but he still took the bait.

i never saw something launch so hard and so fast, the thing pulled football field after football field and the tailights disappeared off into the night. if you had one nobody was touching you, zero driver mods required

10 years later when everybody and their mom has a 10 second car it’s not all that impressive but they were no joke when new.
Not wanting to be snarky but I dont know a single person who owns a 10 second car and I work with a lot of high testosterone and well above avg income guys.

Not wanting to be snarky but I dont know a single person who owns a 10 second car and I work with a lot of high testosterone and well above avg income guys.

I know one guy, but I wasn't really aware that he was interested in spending that much on a car. Not sure if it was 10 seconds though, but I'm sure it was close. The kind of car that most people would stare at on the street.

However, over the weekend I'd parked next to a GT-R. For a car with that level of performance, it's terribly generic looking. I don't say that in a bad way, but it doesn't really look that much different than a Z. I thought something was missing, and it was all the Nissan badges.

I also saw a McLaren (might have been a 570S) a few days ago. That thing stood out.

Back