Nicest private collection of boats and cars Ive seen.

UncleDave

$100 Site Donor 2024
Got a tour of a guys 3 warehouse and barn full of toys.

Specialized in wooden boats and one of a kind or rare Detroit iron.
Had lots of eclectic stuff.

IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg
IMG_2792.jpeg
IMG_2747.jpeg

I do enjoy collections, but part of me wants too see nice old things used properly. The plastic covered cars just feels odd.

The cars are on use rotation with a dedicated guy to keep them constantly ready for a show or tour.

No garage queens or non runners here.

Everything in the stabil gets at least a few miles, some a lot.

The plastic covers cold as they may seem don't scratch and do great with dust.

Specifically cool to me was this old century with a 427 side oiler pushing a v drive.
IMG_2861 (1).jpeg
IMG_2860 (1).jpeg

I have been to classic wood boat shows and they bring tears to my eyes because of their beauty

That is so cool! It appears that there are no exotics, just typical American Iron that I grew up with. Glad to hear that they get driven, and see that they appear to be very well cared for.

It breaks my heart when I read articles about forgotten collections, where the cars are rusted and rotted.

I like the mini bike. Saw a cool electric cruiser bike at Costco today for $1,400. Good thing I didn't have the Tundra...

That is so cool! It appears that there are no exotics, just typical American Iron that I grew up with. Glad to hear that they get driven, and see that they appear to be very well cared for.

It breaks my heart when I read articles about forgotten collections, where the cars are rusted and rotted.

There were no euro exotics, but there were American exotics we all wanted as kids.

IMG_2797.jpeg
IMG_2796.jpeg
IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2786.jpeg
IMG_2785.jpeg
IMG_2767.jpeg
IMG_2751.jpeg
IMG_2750.jpeg
IMG_2739.jpeg
IMG_2738.jpeg

Bottom picture of initial post: Is that a '68 Dodge Charger on the lower left?
I also wonder what the Carmel Corn wagon weighs. It has AC units inside.

Dark Green '72 Stingray

Bottom picture of initial post: Is that a '68 Dodge Charger on the lower left?
I also wonder what the Carmel Corn wagon weighs. It has AC units inside.

Dark Green '72 Stingray

Correct on Charger.

No clue on the Carmel Corn wagon.

Back