Nicest engine bays

The "plastic cover on engine" thread made me think of what my favourite looking engine bays are. Just raw engine, without any fake contoured plastic covers. Ford Mustang Cobra R 3.4L DOHC 24-VALVE GM V-6 Maserati 4.7L v8 There are lots others, Ferraris, Lamborghinis. Edit: Factory stock engines only.

Last edited:

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
 Originally Posted By: panthermike
 Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
McLaren F1 LM: TASCA Super BOSS: Ford's 10L BOSS:
10L BOSS
0-60 in 1.9 seconds. ALL MOTOR. Oh [censored] yeah!

I remember the BOSS and Camaro shootout, fell in love instantly. Wasn't it also something like 0-100 in 5 seconds flat.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
I remember the BOSS and Camaro shootout, fell in love instantly. Wasn't it also something like 0-100 in 5 seconds flat.
IIRC, the car showed up in a trailer unannounced at a GM-event, raped every car there and then left. One of Coletti's more memorable creations

silverrat

They both broke before the end right? Is this in reference to the Car and Driver from several years back?

silverrat

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
my engine bay when i bought the thing
We have one S60R that comes in, and it does look amazing under the hood. Hot as [censored] though.