Nice timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now China has a problem too.

As I've stated, I think our last purge was a regional security evolution in terms of avoided costs. Now he's isolated.

He'll die.... sooner or later. SteveS??
54.gif

Does anyone think we are on the verge of a serious war? Israel/Iran + N.Korea. ?

Originally Posted By: Steve S
If only I had family atomics!!!

LOL. Go ride a worm or something to take the edge off.

Originally Posted By: buster
Does anyone think we are on the verge of a serious war? Israel/Iran + N.Korea. ?

Yep.

Since we now will only talk about things w/o ever any hope of intervening, there's no stopping it. The stated objective of Iran is to wipe Israel off the map. No easier way to do it than a single nuke. Just one. Netanyahu takes this very serioulsly and for good reason. Just one nuke = Bye-bye Israel. Iran will jump for joy.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

Yep.

Since we now will only talk about things w/o ever any hope of intervening, there's no stopping it. The stated objective of Iran is to wipe Israel off the map. No easier way to do it than a single nuke. Just one. Netanyahu takes this very serioulsly and for good reason. Just one nuke = Bye-bye Israel. Iran will jump for joy.

Sources say Netanyahu basically gave big O the middle finger last week. I'm not going to be surprised when Israel does an air stike on all known Iranian nuclear sites.

According to **** Morris, Israel is in trouble because the current administration will not allow a pre-emptive strike on Irans nuclear program.

PS: I believe that NK is just looking for attention (and $$$) and the real trouble will come from the middle east. I would have to think that WW III will happen sometime in my lifetime (and I'm 50)

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

Yep.

You mean the incorrectly translated "objective" don't you ?

I don't think Iran is really that crazy to launch a nuke at Isreal even if they had one. I guess potentially they might get a leader who won't care if Iran gets nuked many times over but I think that's unlikely.
N. Korea is a different story, they already have the psychopath leader who would push the button if he had one, given the right circumstances. I wouldn't be surprised if someday China bombed their nuclear facilities just to get rid of the problem... I think right now they only support N. Korea to save face and not let the US win the "war".

Indylan has the nearest proper grip on this, imo. Only those with nothing to lose would ever contemplate nuclear destruction. It's really very laughable that a functional society ..with vital resources ..means to provide much to their population and keep them happy ..would just destroy it for some assumed mythical ideology. That's the sales pitch of all sales pitches. Not that we haven't swallowed some snake oil elixir in the past, mind you. Blow hard rhetoric flows like oil ..you can pump it in any country and into anyone's tank, and it appears to work just fine.

That's not to say that the advantage of us NOT doing something would not be exploited to the fullest. It's a market share thing. Right now, we still have a trump card.

Well Ahmadinejad is second in command... I can't say that I would take anything the jewishpolicycenter.org has to say about him as gospel either. I imagine half the stuff he spews is for the rightwing dummies in Iran anyways.

I'd think they realize that Islamic domination of the world will be hard to do with Iran as a smoking wasteland even if Israel is also... Maybe the leaders are all dumb as posts but I really doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back