nice stash??

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/...ve-arsenal?lite
33.gif

i love the terminology "massive arsenal". He and his mother were both wackos and the world is better off without both of them.

She knew what he was and still kept firearms within his grasp PLUS allegedly gave him a check for a firearm. And, she informed him he would probably be committed "for a while" and she didn't think that was going to upset him??

Last edited:
More media hype to gin up the gun control people. I didn't know a NRA certificate was considered part of an "arsenal".

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Fleetmon
i love the terminology "massive arsenal". He and his mother were both wackos and the world is better off without both of them.

She knew what he was and still kept firearms within his grasp PLUS allegedly gave him a check for a firearm. And, she informed him he would probably be committed "for a while" and she didn't think that was going to upset him??

+1 Exactly. What could this woman possibly be thinking? His Father should be charged as well.

How about the 20 kids?? If they show pictures certain lobby groups would be toast.

They took advantage of a unfortunate happening hype is awful
33.gif

Originally Posted By: Doog
More media hype to gin up the gun control people. I didn't know a NRA certificate was considered part of an "arsenal".

yes, this was a terrible tragedy. I wish the "mother" had acted more of a mother than trying to be a friend....her mis-guided parenting attempt cost too many, too much. She got off lucky but the children paid the price for her incompetence and the childrens parents will continue paying the price for the rest of their lives.

Registering firearms, limiting magazine capacities, firearm confiscation will NOT stop these types of tragedies from occuring. It's sad that our government uses an incident such as this one to pursue their own personal agenda.

Last edited:

Registering firearms, limiting magazine capacities, firearm confiscation will NOT stop these types of tragedies from occuring. It's sad that our government uses an incident such as this one to pursue their own personal agenda.

Precisely.

One thing I did as a result of this incident was secure all of my firearms and ammunition in a digital safe bolted to the wall that only I have the combination to. Not that I have any mentally ill kids at home. But who can trust their friends who come over when I am not home? Cost $45

For not owning a 45, there were a lot of 45 ammo.

Strange that he had so many Glock instruction manuals but nothing for the Sig. I guess he got one of the new Gen4.
Trolling.gif

Originally Posted By: DrDusty86
GABE, GEN 4'S AREN'T TO BAD..LOL I JUST GOT ONE..I LIKE IT..

hooked.gif

So, the "Massive Arsenal" was comprised of:

2 pistols (1 Glock, 1 Sig-Sauer)
1 Bushmaster
1 shotgun
1 bolt action .22
1 bolt action Enfield rifle

and a bb gun...

6 firearms and a bb gun...that's massive?

Yep...that's our media...accurate, unemotional, no sensationalism in how they reported this one...

Originally Posted By: Astro14
So, the "Massive Arsenal" was comprised of:

2 pistols (1 Glock, 1 Sig-Sauer)
1 Bushmaster
1 shotgun
1 bolt action .22
1 bolt action Enfield rifle

and a bb gun...

6 firearms and a bb gun...that's massive?

Yep...that's our media...accurate, unemotional, no sensationalism in how they reported this one...

+1 - sad really, but it is SO obvious there is an underlying theme and agenda--else why would NRA "documentation" need to be posted as part of an "arsenal"? Also, I suppose that .303 ammo was going to work really well in the Enfield .323 or is that some of the new math?

That would be wayy under armed up here in cow hampshire
smile.gif

evybodys got at LEAST a smith 357 a 1911 a M1 Carbine a winchester and a mossberg and a 22 for the kids.

I just read that the NRA doesn't have them listed as members.

Yep, this is all a misguided attempt to sway the uninformed that someone's agenda needs to be pursued.

The agenda has something to do with stopping this monthly slaughter. Has anyone any idea how many more have been killed since December????quote=JGW]

Precisely.
[/quote]

Why would they have them still listed?? The Easter Bunny is not real either.

Yep, this is all a misguided attempt to sway the uninformed that someone's agenda needs to be pursued.

The good news the murder rate is one of the lowest in the nation sorry.
Originally Posted By: Win
That's it? That's a "massive" arsenal in looney {censored} think?

No wonder the poor people of New York wound up with such draconian restrictions on their liberties.

Well, he had a copy of a 2008 New York Times Article about a prior massacre.

No doubt the New York Times is proud to include Mr. Lanza in their readership pool. Looks to be evidence that sensational media coverage encourages more crazy copy cat killers?

I doubt we'll ever read of the NYT calling for draconian first amendment restrictions on ignorant and irresponsible journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back