Niagara Falls Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pictures are great! I am happy that you've managed to see this waterfall in person. My dream is to go there with my girlfriend and propose to her. I was looking at flights the other day and I've managed to find a Niagara Falls Tour and I am thinking about booking both of them, the flight and the tour. It's a surprise and I don't want my girlfriend to know anything. I've asked some of my friends about this idea and they've told me that I should go for it. I'm really excited about this trip!
The keg restaurant Located on the 9th floor of the Embassy Suites was about 1/3 the price of ruth chris steakhouse and better food.
usually the hotels gave out coupons about 30$ off.. but with current border closed condition who knows what its currently like.

The keg restaurant Located on the 9th floor of the Embassy Suites was about 1/3 the price of ruth chris steakhouse and better food.
usually the hotels gave out coupons about 30$ off.. but with current border closed condition who knows what its currently like.
Been there done that - the Keg is great and we had a nice suite overlooking the falls …
Have hit the Keg in Toronto and St John’s many times …

Originally Posted by maxdustington
Wow, those power stations are quite ornate, they don't build em like that anymore!

Even on his wedding anniversary, OVERKILL nerds out over power plants! You are awesome, dude!

Amazing isn't it? They were designed to be aesthetically pleasing as well as functional. I imagine the amount of copper adorning the roofs and eaves is worth a small fortune.
Amazing pictures!

A little off topic, but have you ever watched “The Proper People” on YouTube? They’re urban explorers, but some of the old power plants they’ve visited are downright gorgeous. Broken Window Theory also has a few if you’re ever interested.

Amazing pictures!

A little off topic, but have you ever watched “The Proper People” on YouTube? They’re urban explorers, but some of the old power plants they’ve visited are downright gorgeous. Broken Window Theory also has a few if you’re ever interested.

Watched a few of them, not sure if that was this specific group though. Also done a bit of it myself, think i posted the pics of the old Muskoka hospital (and TB centre) on here?

So cool! Great pics.

We took some out of town family for a cave of the winds tour some weeks back. US side of course because the borders were closed at the time for regular folk. I've lived fairly close to the falls my entire life and it was the first time I did that particular tour. Of course the cave of the winds is better on the Canadian side. Everything is for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back