Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it will be a good game. I'm glad Cowboys are out finally
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
I'm glad Cowboys are out finally
wink.gif

Me too!

I'm betting on Rams and Chiefs in SB. Chiefs takes it all.

Originally Posted by demarpaint
Nice to see the Cowboys out, and I'd love to see Brady lose today!

Many would but the Pats will win with 5 yard pass plays which go for twenty and N.E. fan will use this as evidence Brady does not have dead arm.

Originally Posted by dave1251

Many would but the Pats will win with 5 yard pass plays which go for twenty and N.E. fan will use this as evidence Brady does not have dead arm.

It looks like NE is killing it today.

+1

I gave up at half time and decided to be more profitable and go to bitog....

Doctor Brady is in and performing surgery! 233 yards passing in the first half. Rivers whining and crying after every play...DONE!

Originally Posted by gman2304
Doctor Brady is in and performing surgery! 233 yards passing in the first half. Rivers whining and crying after every play...DONE!

Yep, Rivers is having a tough day.

8th straight AFC Championship game. 13th overall championship game in a 17 year career(not counting 2008 where he got hurt in the first game). 8 Superbowl appearance. I know why everybody outside of New England hates Brady and the Patriots. Me, I am blessed to be a Boston sports fan! All 4 of our teams have done well in the 21st century!

Last edited:
Rivers was constantly scrambling around behind the line trying to direct traffic and call multiple audibles taking up so much time that he ended up with some delay of game penalties. When he did get the play off in time it was usually with a second or two before the play clock expired giving the defense ample warning about when to key off and begin the rush, which as a result was very effective.

You could sense the confusion in the rest of his teammates as soon as the play started. That is no way to run an offense and is almost always destined to fail. QB's have to have confidence in the huddle, calling the play quickly, getting their team to the line and if an audible or two are needed, call them quickly without a lot of running back and forth and pointing at folks.

Originally Posted by clinebarger
Why the Cowboy hate? They haven't done any playoff damage in over 20 years?

It's the whole "America's team" garbage...

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
I hope Kansas City can go all the way.

If not, I want the Saints to win it.

At this point, anybody but NE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back