Next oil used will be decided today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever wins the Indy race. I will be checking the oil logos on there car. That will go into the next oil change. I figure this is as good as any way to decide the next oil to use. Will it be Valvoline? Mobil 1 ? stay tuned

PS. Go Danika

PS This is for entertainment purposes only. I do realize that the sponsor logos have nothing to do with what they are using. But hey, thought I would loosen things up a bit

Thats pretty funny - I will be watching !!!

So with the Coke 600 tonight - will you only be drinking Coke product ? Or will you pick up a few Anheiser Busch products as well ??

your engine will love the gatorade. it will replenish it when it gets dehydrayed this summer
LOL.gif

I will use whatever oil Danica uses on her body when she sun tans.........
20.gif

Last edited:
I could do that. Don't suppose I can thin it out with some 0w20 though. Maybe 2qts 0w20 to 2qts0w40

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MGregoir
Well...they all use Mobil 1 0W-40 because Honda tells them they have to...I think your choice has been made.

You sure that is what they're using in those Indy cars? Tonight is my first time watching any racing events. Just got done with the Indy 500, not the Coke 600. So far it is entertaining!

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
The Indy 500 for the past few years has been a snooze fest.

I miss the days of the big names racing in the 500.

+1

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
The Indy 500 for the past few years has been a snooze fest.

I miss the days of the big names racing in the 500.

Is Nascar better?

Quote:
I will use whatever oil Danica uses on her body when she sun tans.........
20.gif

Don't know what sun tan oil, but she advertised PEAK oil during the race, and she is the spokesperson for Peak.

As for the race, not too exciting. Seemed like lot's of crashes and cleaning up from crashes.

Danica might have done better if she hadn't mussed up on the pit stop that cost her 4 places. Got to love that womon-how she looks & how she drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back